[3.18] SadPanda's Carrion Golems - Ultimate Carrion golems! All content available with Twice Hp!

Hey! Thanks for the build. My question is: Why are we using MoM and what should i focus on upgrade first. I got +2 amulet and 2 clusters.
"
Lusiffier wrote:
Hey! Thanks for the build. My question is: Why are we using MoM and what should i focus on upgrade first. I got +2 amulet and 2 clusters.

Hey glad you liked it. We arent using mom. When you put glorious vanity xibaqua there it turns into divine flesh.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Divine_Flesh
Divine flesh turns our chaos res to 80 and elemental dmg we take will be count as 50% chaos dmg so we benefit from 80% mitigation if we max our chaos res.

You should focus capping your chaos res to 80.
get your medium clusters. they are important.
Get a +3 + minion life helmet.
After those start picking up your awakened gems. Multistrike is the most important so you can focus on that one first.
get a taste of hate and forbidden taste flask
you could go to tireless life cluster instead of marauder life cluster. that gives you more room for skill usage with your low mana pool.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Feb 9, 2021, 4:18:51 PM
Thank you very much for all the tips and your time :) I will upgrade everything asap! Build is already extremely strong I do most of the content like a breeze ^^
"
Lusiffier wrote:
Thank you very much for all the tips and your time :) I will upgrade everything asap! Build is already extremely strong I do most of the content like a breeze ^^

Thats good to hear ^^
Loving the build so far!
Quick question though, I noticed that there's no boots for the animated guardian and im wondering what you use in that slot??
"
SkegWalker wrote:
Loving the build so far!
Quick question though, I noticed that there's no boots for the animated guardian and im wondering what you use in that slot??

victario's flight is the best. there are other options tho
you could use wake of destruction so they leave shocked ground while walking
Hi! I've done some upgrades to my build and it's melting everything. Could you please explain your gem setup? I see you are using skeletons and nothing on cast on damage taken. I want to put elemental army on my helmet but i have to get unset ring first.
"
Lusiffier wrote:
Hi! I've done some upgrades to my build and it's melting everything. Could you please explain your gem setup? I see you are using skeletons and nothing on cast on damage taken. I want to put elemental army on my helmet but i have to get unset ring first.

i am using self cast molten shell and vaal molten shell for defence. they are way better than any cwdt immortal call setup.
I also use phase run in my mouse button for auto use. that's pretty good.
Updated a lot in my build, just wanted to thank you for this amazing beast :) I did 5x Maven deathless, A9 Sirus and basically im melting every boss in the game. Now there is time for some more updates :)
"
Lusiffier wrote:
Updated a lot in my build, just wanted to thank you for this amazing beast :) I did 5x Maven deathless, A9 Sirus and basically im melting every boss in the game. Now there is time for some more updates :)

yeap looking good there ^^
2 spets left there for you.
- get the rest of medium jewels
- get the rest of awakened gems.
I liked what you did with your belt. It is really optional what to do there so I liked your choice ^^ My belt gives me temporary 100% action speed but its really only for bosses so I think yours is better for levelling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info