[3.18] SadPanda's Carrion Golems - Ultimate Carrion golems! All content available with Twice Hp!

So I just started to transition to this build in my 70's - I don't have much experience with golems so it's a new experience... I notice there is summon skeletons and summon zombies, do you guys still use them at the end game? (I have just not seen a golem build that uses them).. Thanks!
Yes, because of these modifiers on Carrion golem
-Golems deal 5% more damage per non-golem minion near them, up to 50%
-Golems grant 42 to 64 additional physical damage for non-golem minions.

They also serve as a meat shield, and if you have a abyssal jewel with taunt on hit, they also perform that service.

Pretty important for bosses.
Last edited by DVSsapS on Sep 26, 2021, 8:24:38 PM
"
DVSsapS wrote:
Question about AG and curse on hit with skitterbots curse on hit.

Don't you end up just overwriting eachother's curses unless you also have 1 extra curse ?

Referencing this thread - https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hrqnez/interaction_between_player_curse_limit_and/

If you manually curse, then AG curses, then I think it should work.

Thoughts?

Edit. Brought this question into discord. Here was the discussion:

SsapS -
Got a question about Profane Proxy ring (skitterbots curse on hit) and AG with windscream + curse on hit gloves.
SsapS-Don't you need to both have 2 curse limit, or else your just constantly overwriting eachothers curses?
Ch1ll4x33(36) — Today at 9:37 AM
Yes. You can't really give skitters +1 curse afaik
SsapS — Today at 9:38 AM
ty
Saekah — Today at 9:42 AM
Profane Proxy makes the skitters apply your curse skill, it uses your limit. Doesn't really change the answer though. Your AG and you would both need an additional curse.
SsapS — Today at 9:43 AM
Gotcha, if I manually curse and my AG curses on hit and has 2 curses it works though right?
Cause im not constantly cursing over writing the limit
Saekah — Today at 9:43 AM
Only if your curse limit is also 2. If your curse limit is 1, then the enemy will have 1 curse on them after you curse them.
SsapS — Today at 9:44 AM
But AG should be able to apply a 2nd curse on top of the 1 curse?
If I curse again it would apply my curse limit right?
removing AG curse

QUEWEX — Today at 9:44 AM
Correct. You (1 limit) apply, one curse on target. AG applies (2 limit), two curses on target. You re-apply, target is back to 1.
Saekah — Today at 9:45 AM
Should work like that, yah.
SsapS — Today at 9:45 AM
❤️ guys
QUEWEX — Today at 9:45 AM
Just note that curse auras are constantly applied
So if you're using blasphemy/profane you will need 2 as well (since you're basically instantly overwriting what the AG applied)

Still not sure which is the right method. AG isn't cursing everything as an aura like Profane is, so it might hurt clear. But manually casting Punishment and letting AG curse with Vuln is probably best for bossing. Also makes it slightly easier to hit chaos resist cap by being able to use another rare unset ring.

We are using 1 curse with our 1 limit but our ag has a curse limit of 2, so once we use our curse as aura on our ring and then our ag applies vulnerability with hit that makes 2 curses with his 2 curse limit. So no, it does not overwrite, I tried it with high hp targets, and they always had 2 curses.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
DVSsapS wrote:
Yes, because of these modifiers on Carrion golem
-Golems deal 5% more damage per non-golem minion near them, up to 50%
-Golems grant 42 to 64 additional physical damage for non-golem minions.

They also serve as a meat shield, and if you have a abyssal jewel with taunt on hit, they also perform that service.

Pretty important for bosses.

and they provide hp regain for our ag and zombies so they dont die, once you fight with a boss you gotta spam your skellies so our minions dont die.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
and they provide hp regain for our ag and zombies so they dont die, once you fight with a boss you gotta spam your skellies so our minions dont die.

Wow... So I TOTALLY missed that mechanic till just now... I was basically resummoning zombies and spec's about every few groups and was getting really frustrated until I realized I was just using some clusters I had and you had Life from Death / Renewal on yours. I bought the suggested clusters it's a complete difference... I don't think I have resummoned a zombie since I just keep casting skeletons now...

Thank you! That made a *HUGE* difference!!!
Last edited by scjohnson243_1 on Sep 27, 2021, 3:46:15 PM
Odd, your right though. Tested it myself.
deleted
-to much nerfs,no more fun, don't play this game anymore
Last edited by Rost1901 on Sep 29, 2021, 11:46:16 AM
"
deleted
-to much nerfs,no more fun, don't play this game anymore
answered my own question :)
Last edited by neobee on Oct 2, 2021, 11:53:23 AM
@MrsDeath_

First of I really like your build. Thanks for the effort! Sometimes I got oneshot from undiscovered reason. I am sitting at 4150HP, all res capped etc - could be better.

Anyway what do you think about recent manifesto and upcoming updates, does it hit us hard?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info