3.13.1b Hotfix 1

Yikes, what did they do...
Still getting game freeze and crashes, especially annoying if your in the damn labrinth or mine !
WOW WOW WOW Today i have PERFORMANCE like in 3.12. no shuttering no crashes
v1tAm1n^
I couldn't extensively test it but it looks like most of the issues are resolved and I can use vulcan again. Thanks. Still having fps drops that I didn't have in 3.12 though. Please consider giving us the option to turn on or off this kinda changes in graphics settings for later patches (if it is something you can do). You can remove that setting later when you are confident that it is not causing any issues.
Last edited by RaiBlack on Feb 4, 2021, 5:01:49 AM
crashes got better, but i still crash.
Got the dmp files in google drive.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sNblEMVGH30AHsISfVduR7XD8e9pN2cj/view?usp=sharing
Last edited by Broflake on Feb 4, 2021, 5:42:12 AM
GGG I'm very confused right now...

In this post (Week One Report) here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3016530

YOU have pinpointed out in Bugs and Technical Issues " If you're experiencing issues loading into particular areas, this is likely due to a memory leak issue that we are also currently investigating...".

With texture streaming I have noticed drastic increase in memory which then makes sense as there is a memory leak which you kinda have acknowledged yourself.

But with "3.13.1b Hotfix 1" patch it was told that: Fixed a memory leak bug introduced in 3.13.1b.

So, I'm kinda confused. Have you introduced another memory leak with 3.13.1b or was it the same one, the INITIAL ONE, which you have SUPPOSEDLY fixed NOW with latest hotfix?

Are memory leaks getting squared now? So what happened to initial memory leak? Any clarification on this subject? Cause I don't think that memory usage got much better after that HOTFIX.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Feb 4, 2021, 6:09:12 AM
Can we go back to the patch where it crashes to desktop every 5 minutes? Now it's freezing and requiring a hard computer reset every 30 seconds.

Kidding aside, it looks like these recent hotfixes did help a subset of the population.

i7-7770K
GeForce GTX 1080
32gb RAM
Stutter...stutter.

It was better before the patch...ran smooth as silk...
memory leak is still there. after few maps game begin to lag and memory is super used. fix your game bois.
Mirror of Kalandra?
Performance is trash,
loading times are trash,
looks like no texture trash,
crashes like trash,
disconnects like trash,
what am I?

[Removed by Support]

Two years ago you thought performance was ok cause you had a beefy rig, a year ago you though performance was ok cause you got even beefier rig just for poe.
Now - no beefy rig will help, enjoy that sub 20 fps experience of poor coding.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/23176215

Last edited by Natasha on Feb 4, 2021, 2:05:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info