[3.15] Slayer Winter Orb Dual Void Battery - 10 power - 10 frenzy - 10 brutal charges

"
"
check this end game POB
https://pastebin.com/SmBS2NZh

6.2M dps and if u use HH 3.7m ( all buffs included those that poe ninja doesnt apply)

with this dps u can kill everything very fast in both versions annyway.

hh is much tanky u right, and u can use endurance charges and immortal call, but for dps brutal charges win.

I think 5k HP + steelskin is enough, but if u prefer with HH will be good

nice ty, im hyped i wont get hh but i realy affraid about susrvivability, like theres no chaos res enuff for example, i think on mbxtreme version wich freezes mobs he seem not to ever die when i watch him live, i realy want make it tankyer after i finish it somehow, ty for all info

freeze is one of the best defensive ways, check videos, i have no issues with survival, and if u need more freeze options there is blast freeze that u can get on large cluster
Is the Amulet a must have? Or can I substitute it with something else?
"
LethalKoala wrote:
Is the Amulet a must have? Or can I substitute it with something else?

must have and its really cheap this league
there are 3 more +1 to maximum frenzy charges on tree, 1 is very near of the duelist start point "savagery" , does geting +1 max frenzy is incrasing all max charges same as +1 max power does right? so dont need chace only power particulary but any of the two, endurance/brutal not incrasing all though, correct ?
"
there are 3 more +1 to maximum frenzy charges on tree, 1 is very near of the duelist start point "savagery" , does geting +1 max frenzy is incrasing all max charges same as +1 max power does right? so dont need chace only power particulary but any of the two, endurance/brutal not incrasing all though, correct ?

no, the only thing that counts is the + to power charge, Badge of bortherhood dont allow u to have more frennzy or endurance.
reflect and no regen maps is the only thing cannt do right ?
"
reflect and no regen maps is the only thing cannt do right ?

u can do reflect with sibyl lament and pant

and no regen if u disable all auras and use a mana flask..

but i prefer to reroll maps
Where do power charges generated from in witch pastebin besides disciple nod and gem? And will be better with frenzy chest and brotherhood? thx
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
Last edited by Hikakundesu on May 11, 2021, 5:31:42 PM
"
Hikakundesu wrote:
Where do power charges generated from in witch pastebin besides disciple nod and gem? And will be better with frenzy chest and brotherhood? thx

gem is the best way.

and yes with frenzy charge chest and brotherhood will be better.

will this work with normal farrul's fur and headhunter ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info