[3.15] Slayer Winter Orb Dual Void Battery - 10 power - 10 frenzy - 10 brutal charges

"
NaRuKJunGg wrote:
้้Hi. Which pantheon option do you use? Mapping / Bossing?

Lunaris/ shakari
Leveling tree please.
"
tomxlove wrote:
Leveling tree please.

i made a leveling slayer for caster

i did something like this:

https://pastebin.com/grdzVdvN

til lvl 68

note lifesprig than change to that yellow wand or something close to that
200 ex per ring :D Good build but very expensive
"
ibrahimkekec wrote:
200 ex per ring :D Good build but very expensive

u can also buy +1 power base and use essence of horror
Thx for the build!

After leaguestarting with a shitty RF build, this build kept me going for the whole league.

Won't play it again, too squishy. I probably died 1000 times over 3 months...

Didn't get the rings, crafted a few but putembo moutain availability is really really low. And even when you get a decent one they sell very slowly (sold mostly to dischargers I think). The synthesis bases are now 100ex, not a great alternative either.

Otherwise great jack of all trades. I did tons of bosses, maps are fast too. Only thing I didn't try is the feared.

Was lots of fun getting incrementaly more damage with each big purchase, farrul, +1 -9% helmet, awakened gmp, bottled faith + pen watcher... Although maximum feel good moment was the tailwind boots.

Few details:
- bottled faith didn't feel mandatory for starting the build, did a while with + crit watcher which is way cheaper and works well enough
- cinderswallow is worse than atziri promise. I got cold blooded killer somewhere, onslaught on boots, and you then get leech vs bosses, 15% more via chaos conversion, chaos res, can skip the fire suffix...
- I kinda liked getting blast freeze, great qol on harvest - ultimatums.
- would have liked to get ailment immunity but was a bit tough

Otherwise solid guide! Better than the youtube video that got me to it.
"
Thx for the build!

After leaguestarting with a shitty RF build, this build kept me going for the whole league.

Won't play it again, too squishy. I probably died 1000 times over 3 months...

Didn't get the rings, crafted a few but putembo moutain availability is really really low. And even when you get a decent one they sell very slowly (sold mostly to dischargers I think). The synthesis bases are now 100ex, not a great alternative either.

Otherwise great jack of all trades. I did tons of bosses, maps are fast too. Only thing I didn't try is the feared.

Was lots of fun getting incrementaly more damage with each big purchase, farrul, +1 -9% helmet, awakened gmp, bottled faith + pen watcher... Although maximum feel good moment was the tailwind boots.

Few details:
- bottled faith didn't feel mandatory for starting the build, did a while with + crit watcher which is way cheaper and works well enough
- cinderswallow is worse than atziri promise. I got cold blooded killer somewhere, onslaught on boots, and you then get leech vs bosses, 15% more via chaos conversion, chaos res, can skip the fire suffix...
- I kinda liked getting blast freeze, great qol on harvest - ultimatums.
- would have liked to get ailment immunity but was a bit tough

Otherwise solid guide! Better than the youtube video that got me to it.

thanks for the review.

The build is about killing fast didnt died so many times problably because its the gameplay that i like, freeze, kill fast and dodge a few things
You had better gear by week 2 than what I have now even though mine probably costs 150ex. I probably have half or 2/3 of your dps.
Also missing a few levels, not sure how you did yours but didn't feel like grinding it to 100 given the squishyness.

Build feels fine at the end, but on the way there, where you can't delete stuff yet, kinda tough. Kill all before they hit you works but some hits go through the cracks and the less dps you have the more go through.
Plenty of random deliriums, ultimatums, harvest, legion, bosses random deaths.

I think the worst part was getting very long freezes (mostly from deli mob) even though I sometime run anti freeze pantheon.

And I farmed tons of bosses with reinforcements, and invitations, so bunch of deaths from that.
updating to 3.15
Last edited by Night_Zero on Aug 8, 2021, 9:50:32 PM
build still very viable, updating post and uploading videos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info