3.13.1 Hotfix

hc game not available, crash , disconnect, again again again. Good league,
poor performance.
Well, right now, this league is over for me, totally unplayable.

I will wait for the next "real fixing patch"

I really don't understand what happen.
After echoes of the atlas release --> mess
After changing things / reboot / tpuch nVidia configuration --> PERFECT (no stuttering at all)
Since 2 days it was awful with texture loading which was taking too much time but main concern: lot of stuttering. I reinstalled twice, tried everything I found on the net, etc...

This morning, without changing anything excepting the nVidia cache function (but I'm pretty sure it had no effect, just a coincidence) --> PERFECT. NO STUTTERING. GAME HYPERFLUID EVEN WITH FIRST ENCOUNTERS / WAVES, TEXTURE LOADING SOME SECONDS ONLY.

I really don't understand...
I woder if it is linked to servers status.
Good it was fixed
Am not expert but why not return game before 3.13.1 patch (back when game not crashing) and after fix deploy 3.13.1 again ;)
"
Pidge_21 wrote:
Seriously.....this was more important than the countless reports of being unable to play the actual game due to constant crash-to-desktop errors???!

I don't think they have any idea just how much anger and frustration this is causing. If they did, they'd do more pr, i.e. be open and proactive with info about exactly what they are doing to alleviate this horror shit show, with a dedicated site or something.

As long as the majority doesn't have issues right?

It is unplayable. Utterly. Again I lost loot with rituals, again crashes every 5-10 minutes, this reminds me very much of the first time I rage-quit the game, back in 2014? after weeks of what seemed like complete inactivity by the devs on a very similar set of problems.

I'd feel a lot less hostile if I had the feeling they'd be full on busy to solve it.
But it has been quite a long time now and it was me that had to find information on it, not them reaching out to assure people that they're on it and what the plans are.
Honestly, like most people here, its basically unplayable.. Sucks that this has to happen when i decide to start League. It hinders my ability to make currency, for as long as i can. Constant crashes from the most random things like, opening a tab, porting to a HO, or even opening a t7 map. Pls fix.. quick..
performance on the macOS beta client was decent in 3.12.0 but in 3.13 and onward, not so much. I barely enjoy playing it because of the performance and I actually choose to play non-league because the rituaals make the performance dip much worse.
Last edited by tbone469 on Feb 2, 2021, 3:48:45 PM
"
Gattagonowbye wrote:
"
Pidge_21 wrote:
Seriously.....this was more important than the countless reports of being unable to play the actual game due to constant crash-to-desktop errors???!

I don't think they have any idea just how much anger and frustration this is causing. If they did, they'd do more pr, i.e. be open and proactive with info about exactly what they are doing to alleviate this horror shit show, with a dedicated site or something.

It is unplayable. Utterly. Again I lost loot with rituals, again crashes every 5-10 minutes, this reminds me very much of the first time I rage-quit the game, back in 2014? after weeks of what seemed like complete inactivity by the devs on a very similar set of problems.

I'd feel a lot less hostile if I had the feeling they'd be full on busy to solve it.
But it has been quite a long time now and it was me that had to find information on it, not them reaching out to assure people that they're on it and what the plans are.

Today, as any day, I tried playing, it downloaded an update, then I was able to play without crashing, for more than an hour. Will I need to revise my scathing review of an hitherto unplayable game or is it much too early to rejoice? After a month of gaming hell and no fixes, is there a glimmer of hope?
Anyone else have the same experience?
"
Gattagonowbye wrote:
"
Gattagonowbye wrote:
"
Pidge_21 wrote:

Today, as any day, I tried playing, it downloaded an update, then I was able to play without crashing, for more than an hour. Will I need to revise my scathing review of an hitherto unplayable game or is it much too early to rejoice? After a month of gaming hell and no fixes, is there a glimmer of hope?
Anyone else have the same experience?

Well that was that I suppose, back to disconnects and freezes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info