The Rapture Armour Set and Skill Effect Sale

"
TheSaintRebel wrote:
I really like my Crusader armor set which is one of the best, in my opinion :)

Very nice.
This is what I'm using on my most recent character. Smoking Hood, Holy Eyes, Frost Horns, Angelic Wings, Empyrean Gloves, Empyrean Boots, Eyrie Chest, Eyrie weapon effect, Angelic character effect, Arctic Footprints and Sin+Innocence Shield. Makes for a newer twist on the Ice + Holy theme

I must have turned the two doves I have off. They don't seem to be there =D

"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
"
oneimba wrote:
FIX YOUR GAME
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
beautiful but nobody will see it when it takes 10 seconds to load the textures anyway
Twilight box mtxs please GFG!
"
Entity wrote:
beautiful but nobody will see it when it takes 10 seconds to load the textures anyway

I don't even see my own character by the time I've peaced out from town into my hideout lol. Big yikes.
When will the mtx designers understand....the armors and weapons MUST BE CLEAN WITHOUT ANY EFFECTS. Whats the point for all the helmet, weapon and character effect mtx if they overlap into a mess with the ones integrated into the released armors and weapons? Do you not understand that it diminishes your sales, because it limits players choice? Why do simple things like this completely go over the head of the staff for years? It's mind-boggling how little thought is put into this, considering its the main source of GGG income. At least, you guys finally understood that it'd be easy and profitable to release different color variations (albeit it took nearly a decade), so players won't ignore most sold items because they dont match the color fo their gear.

Oh yeah, it'd be also nice if you fix the game itself.
Looks alright.

Please fix your game.
wow, this looks rly good
Nice set.
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence! -Kirac
Sorry to be that guy.

But, FIX YOUR GAME!

The latest patch made it even worse and you guys somehow refuse to revert it! i9 9900k and rtx2080, game running like shit. Just wth guys....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info