Echoes of the Atlas Lore: Creating the Maven

Director's Cut what?
Excellent work!
Amazing. But when can we expect better game performance ggg. Try working on that instead of dumbing content on content.
tl;dr, it's Edea Kramer from FF8 without the good looks
Absolutely love the idea for the design - a entity that changes over time. The distinction between villain and antagonist was also very cool to see in words.

I'm actually interested in the overarching endgame lore now, and I can't wait to see how it develops :)
Still only somewhere around phase three, but I was pleasantly surprised by how it has panned out even if the "first words" are jarring if you expect a sultry eloquent lady-type person from the trailer art.

Looking forward to the rest of her arc assuming my build makes it, well done!
Celestial toxic rain when>?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
My ONLY complaint about the maven is that a vast majority of the players will never get to hear her fantastic fight music unless witnessing via a stream. Both sirus and maven encounters have some of the best tracks in the game, a pity most players never make it into red maps. I really hope you folks get the opportunity to flesh out sirus and the conquerors as much as you did on maven, i am overly intrigued by their story and would love to have more to it.
I really enjoyed the insight into the storyteller's methodology in making The Maven come alive; fantastic, A+ character building going on there.

I do worry a little when I read that The Exile is a power fantasy, not for anything that has been done, but for what has been done so well in Path of Exile (and will hopefully continue into PoE 2...). Specifically, this power fantasy is earned, not expected. I hope that magic is taken into consideration in the narrative of PoE 2, as washing up on the beach a criminal nobody and ending up as the god-slaying savior of Oriath is a significantly more compelling arc from a player-perspective than, say, being the nephilim destined to oppose evil (wow, that was weirdly specific...)
I really like how u grow with her, she learns to speak and u become more powerful and then u get to fight her BUT THEN more mystery instead of answers... well done guys keep it up!This is the best expansion yet!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info