Incursion crafting

I have bought an incursion scepter base (with minion dmg and chance for double damage). I would like to give a shot at crafting a +1 spell gem and possibly a +1 physical spell gems as well. I am new to crafting. What is the best way to try to achieve that?

Thank you
Last bumped on Jan 28, 2021, 1:57:59 PM
Go to sleep
not sure what that means
You might be able to craft it in your dreams
"
Nasdaq1928 wrote:
I have bought an incursion scepter base (with minion dmg and chance for double damage). I would like to give a shot at crafting a +1 spell gem and possibly a +1 physical spell gems as well. I am new to crafting. What is the best way to try to achieve that?

Thank you

Get familiar with this website, it will tell you pretty much everything you need to know about crafting. It's amazing.
https://www.craftofexile.com/
Post the item ......

Also if you want to waste currency i think Harvest has crafting the reroll prefix only or reroll suffix only (make sure you read it right)

Or very expensive crafting. Scour affix and slam

And make sure you have checked mod group
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I know of the website but I am not too sure how to use it. Let's start simple. I want to add a +1 phys spell or +1 all spell to the magic basis below.

Rarity: Magic
Citaqualotl's Vaal Sceptre
--------
Sceptre
Physical Damage: 37-70
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.40
Weapon Range: 11
--------
Requirements:
Level: 64
Str: 113
Int: 113
--------
Sockets: G
--------
Item Level: 77
--------
32% increased Elemental Damage (implicit)
--------
Minions deal 65% increased Damage
Minions have 5% chance to deal Double Damage

mind to post a screenshot with adv mod on?

Don't have time to dig out which is prefix which is suffix

Also, item level 77 not worth to craft
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Last edited by neohongkong on Jan 28, 2021, 11:17:48 AM
"
Nasdaq1928 wrote:
I know of the website but I am not too sure how to use it. Let's start simple. I want to add a +1 phys spell or +1 all spell to the magic basis below.

Rarity: Magic
Citaqualotl's Vaal Sceptre
--------
Sceptre
Physical Damage: 37-70
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.40
Weapon Range: 11
--------
Requirements:
Level: 64
Str: 113
Int: 113
--------
Sockets: G
--------
Item Level: 77
--------
32% increased Elemental Damage (implicit)
--------
Minions deal 65% increased Damage
Minions have 5% chance to deal Double Damage

It all depends on HOW you want to craft that mod on there. What resources do you have at your disposal? Hundreds of Alt orbs? Harvest? etc...
For example it will take on average 455 alteration orbs to get that +1 phys mod.

At the top of that page there is a "how to use" button. The site is a little overwhelming at first glance but once you get to know it, it's a breeze.
you won't use alt /chao spam to craft item that have incursion mod......(unless somehow a lucky lock by fracture it)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info