Rapture Weapon Skin

very nice!
Pretty good
Nice, although the large torch skin not being able to be put on staves is disappointing.
why claws dont get some love..
WTB Burning arrow mtx changing the flame color as well! PLOX GGG
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
I love weapon skins that are usable on multiple weapon types, but these weapons are not big enough.
Pretty cool
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
The axes and dagger are the most appealing skins. Concept, execution and proportion. Well done.

The sword is ok. Viewed closely, the serrated points are excessively exaggerated. That seems intended to be more noticeable when zoomed out, which is arguably necessary. There must be better ways to accomplish that, though.

Why it was decided to slap some LED strips in the mace handles ... who knows. Those skins don't convey the rough hewn molten rock quality of the others. Considered separately from rest, the chalice is an appealing concept for maces/staves, while the swirled handle complements and contrasts it well enough. Unfortunately, there are smaller horizontal LEDs between those sections as well. This isn't the first MTX to have that type of detraction. Hopefully it's something the designers can evolve away from.
Not for me, thank you. I feel like it could've been better.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
The axe looks super nice!
Bad Seed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info