[3.14] No BS Storm Brand Hierophant | Tanky | League Starter | Good DPS & Clear

"
FaithOW wrote:
All the pob's are fully working for 3.14 right? Just making sure cause they're 3.13

Yep none of the node we take on the tree were changed in 3.14 so it's all the exact same.
Make Strom Brand great again.

Hey, I'm working on a budget right now, most content has been doing pretty well for me and ultimatums are overall safe but will likely better when I can get some good currency in to invest more. I am super open to taking tips, so with 1 exalted orb and 115 after buying some of the upgrades I need, what do you think I could look to improve from here with that amount of currency as I actively farm more? or do you think this can be okay in red maps for awhile. (1 ex+115c)

Appreciate the guide aswell, the build has been very fun and any bumps I've come across were just me being blind :)
"
HasteKR wrote:

Hey, I'm working on a budget right now, most content has been doing pretty well for me and ultimatums are overall safe but will likely better when I can get some good currency in to invest more. I am super open to taking tips, so with 1 exalted orb and 115 after buying some of the upgrades I need, what do you think I could look to improve from here with that amount of currency as I actively farm more? or do you think this can be okay in red maps for awhile. (1 ex+115c)

Appreciate the guide aswell, the build has been very fun and any bumps I've come across were just me being blind :)

The crafted mod on your ring is kind of useless so replace that

a 60C rare helmet would be better

I would use dual wands instead of a shield but that's up to you

A second Brand Loyalty jewels would be a solid dps increase

Getting Disorienting display on your large cluster jewel will increase your survivability

Other than that everything looks good
"
THE_NAT wrote:
"
HasteKR wrote:

The crafted mod on your ring is kind of useless so replace that

a 60C rare helmet would be better

I would use dual wands instead of a shield but that's up to you

A second Brand Loyalty jewels would be a solid dps increase

Getting Disorienting display on your large cluster jewel will increase your survivability

Other than that everything looks good

Gotcha, thank you very much!
Hey, this is my current state of the character.

https://pastebin.com/SY9i812v

Would love some tips on what to focus on upgrading next.

Am only level 83 and my gems aren't all max level yet which i'm working on.

My damage feels okay-ish but i'd love some feedback on what would boost it.

Thanks.
"
kohec wrote:
Hey, this is my current state of the character.

https://pastebin.com/SY9i812v

Would love some tips on what to focus on upgrading next.

Am only level 83 and my gems aren't all max level yet which i'm working on.

My damage feels okay-ish but i'd love some feedback on what would boost it.

Thanks.

Just to get this out of the way so were on the same page here. Leveling up 10 more times and getting all your gems lv 20 will be the most cost efficient way to make your character stronger.

Aside from that, I don't think Glancing blows is doing much for you. probably not worth the 3 points, shield & flask slot.

A Storm Brand lightning pen enchant on your helmet would be a good DPS increase.

You need to actually spec into agnostic, even without replacing any gear your mana regen is good enough to do it.

get a mana regen enchant on your boots there are only like 16 boot enchants so you can do this yourself.

Here is a PoB you can follow for the next couple levels https://pastebin.com/x22yNEDR

Yeah i was testing out the Glancing Blows but if i die i usually get oneshot anyway so it's not really effective.

Agnostic was the next thing to do yeah.

Is a double wand setup worth it? how about the survivability then? I usually just skip Ultimatums since they obliterate me, wouldn't it be worse with no shield?

Will try to get the enchants yeah.

Thanks for the reply!
"
kohec wrote:
Yeah i was testing out the Glancing Blows but if i die i usually get oneshot anyway so it's not really effective.

Agnostic was the next thing to do yeah.

Is a double wand setup worth it? how about the survivability then? I usually just skip Ultimatums since they obliterate me, wouldn't it be worse with no shield?

Will try to get the enchants yeah.

Thanks for the reply!

If you find your dying to oneshots you should look to increase your EHP, you should be able to get over 10,000 EHP.

Wands are nice because they can roll mana regen + damage stats I could see a shield being useful though.

Make sure in ultimatums that your always moving standing still will kill you. Picking a a void sphere could help too.
Hi there!

I was looking for a tankier version of storm brand, and Im just getting your build online. Thanks for the guide write up!

I noticed when I equip the Militant Faith jewel, it transforms the 2 notables Quick Recovery and Dreamer into Frenzied Faith and Zealot which both require 150 devotion to function. Am I missing something that gives us 150 devotion to utilize those or has something changed and I can just drop those?

edit: We don't really need Zealot because of Arcane Blessing anyways... unless I'm completely missing something
Last edited by Zelzubub on May 30, 2021, 7:26:13 PM
"
Zelzubub wrote:
Hi there!

I was looking for a tankier version of storm brand, and Im just getting your build online. Thanks for the guide write up!

I noticed when I equip the Militant Faith jewel, it transforms the 2 notables Quick Recovery and Dreamer into Frenzied Faith and Zealot which both require 150 devotion to function. Am I missing something that gives us 150 devotion to utilize those or has something changed and I can just drop those?

edit: We don't really need Zealot because of Arcane Blessing anyways... unless I'm completely missing something

Militant faith can 'corrupt' certain notables on the skill tree to be ones tied to militant faith. These are generally the downside of using the item. Luckily we can get around this by using divine orbs.

Timeless jewels have 2 stats that are changed by divine orbs, in the case of Militant faith those 2 stats are 'Carved to glorify # new faithful converted' and the High templar who did it. The high templar part is easy, it can be either Dominus, Maxarius, or Avarius. you just need to make sure you hit Dominus. The number converted is a little more tricky. It can roll anywhere from 2000-10000 and is the determining factor in the Notables it changes on the tree. You will need to test every Jewel you roll that hits Dominus to see if you get to keep all the passives you want. I make it sound tedious but it should only take ~9 divine orbs total.

TL;DRUse a divine orb then put it in your tree to see if it's what you need repeat until it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info