For those who wonder what HC solo juicing looks like, here's 2 clips

not bad :D
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
hi, anyone knows what's the mod that shows the map bonuses? he has an overlay when he mouse over the map in zana's device.
~edit-nvm found it its because i have not reached that state of the game yet.
Last edited by EdenRage on Jan 26, 2021, 1:08:41 PM
Honestly, call bullshit. I've juiced maps in other leagues to extreme and nobody averages 6 ex per map lol

not watching that shit
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Wish you showed map load...how are you juicing them?

Doesn't look like he's doing anything special.
He's just running Nemesis mod with nemesis sextant and some breach/legion scarabs et.c.

He's not averaging 6 ex per map either. Getting a 6 link item worth 6 exalted orbs from one map does not mean that your average return is 6 ex for each map.
Do 100 of those maps, calculate what you got and then come back.

Average profits from that type of juicing usually is around 15-30 chaos overall per map, depending on your luck.

I had a spreadsheet last league with over 20 maps like this. 300+ chaos is very normal.

I know it's nothing too impressive (esp after I upgraded my wand) compared to the 0.001% but this is playing on hc (which is kind of dead so trading is much harder and on top of that people die so items get taken out of the economy) and playing solo without any help (minus someone to help me pick up loot). On top of that I'm not no-lifing either and play just a few hours each day.
Beyond league.
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Wish you showed map load...how are you juicing them?

Doesn't look like he's doing anything special.
He's just running Nemesis mod with nemesis sextant and some breach/legion scarabs et.c.

He's not averaging 6 ex per map either. Getting a 6 link item worth 6 exalted orbs from one map does not mean that your average return is 6 ex for each map.
Do 100 of those maps, calculate what you got and then come back.

Average profits from that type of juicing usually is around 15-30 chaos overall per map, depending on your luck.

I've edited the OP with proof debunking your obviously amateurish unaware 'opinion'.
Beyond league.
last up for visibility
Beyond league.
Ive been doing this for the past 4-5 leagues every times i get a nemesis sextant mod.

I use 4 scarabs (usually metamorph, breach, harbinger and legion) because those are the ones i feel nets the most rares monsters and beyond spawns (anyone has other suggestions for scarabs?).

My maps aren't necessarily high quantity nemesis rolls, i normally just 20% quality my maps, alch them and when i get the nemesis or beyond mod with the extra rare nmonster mod, i just store it in a tab for later use for when i get the nemesis sextant. (I do not hunt for these sextants, that is a huge loss of currency). Those maps usually have from 60 to 80 item quantity.

Then I put one or two delirium orb on the map.

And finally I put Alva mission on it because that is the one that nets the most rare monsters by far.

So basically almos the same stuff as the thread starter. Maybe his maps are ran with much higher Quantity? Do you vaal them with 8 mods? Does extra quantity actually affects the nemesis sextant additional currency drops? It says "Nemesis monsters drops 3 additional currency Items". I really doubt map quantity affects that sextant mods at all.

As for the result :

It is severely overrated. I have done about 30 maps like that in the past. Its not a big sample I know. My first 3 sextants (9 maps) were insane. Averaged 1 pure exalt drops per maps. But then as my sample size increased the results took a good dump. All in all i get around 1 pure exalts drop per sextant (1 every 3 maps) and maybe around 20 pure chaos per maps.

So im not sure what is the thread starter doing to get those kind of results.

1. Different scarabs used?
2. Runs super high quantity maps and this actually affects nemesis sextant drop rate?
4. Maps layout with high density (i feel like I ran every kind of density, from super dense but super bad layout like cells to super open maps like glacier where breach and legion sextants shine)?
3. Atlas passives? Which ones is the thread starter using? (those didn't exists back then)
4. Ritual league adds a shit ton of rares to a map. Do they drop the nemesis sextant's currencies? I feel like this might be THE difference between my tests from previous league and thread starter's tests.

All in all I felt like juicing these maps with all these scarabs and whatnot wasn't worth it... I do it just for the sake of it when i find the nemesis sextant but its always like "oh damnit here we go, gotta run these unrewarding juiced maps that takes nearly 30 mins to loot again". And it literally never pays off when you factor all the juice you put into it (but yeah this league the scarabs are so cheap though AND the rituals must make a HUGE difference).

Also, by watching the beginning of the video of the map he shown the result of (1 exalt 7 divines and 35 chaos), the map has 8 mods including BOTH nemesis and beyond on it. Rolling a map like that probably cost at least 50 chaos, and most likely more than that. That wasn't included in his cost to run that juiced map. So basically to make such map you need to vaal a shit ton of maps. Also he got a free Delirium in the map. I don't think that map represents the actual overall map from the sample. Also the frogs prophecy triggered, which is not always the case.

If yes then the actual cost per maps should be :

60c for the sextant mod
5c for Zana's beyond on the map
32c for the gilded scarabs
6c for the cheapest delirium orb
50c for the actual beyond + nemesis map (Guesstimate) Maybe buying them is much cheaper than rolling them though
5c for prophecies

Total : 158c
Last edited by Krayken on Jan 27, 2021, 11:04:33 AM
Hey mate,

I buy the nemesis + beyond maps for a couple of chaos from trade. There is always more supply than I can roll the nemesis mods based off sextant availability. An average map costs me between 3c and 10c.

I have done this previous leagues as well, with roughly the same result. This league is better because of the atlas passives, as well as the Seance notable in Lex Proxima allowing me to utilize the gilded scarab drop sextant mod without wanting to kill myself.

Based off my spreadsheets, it is slightly more lucrative this league than previous league (difference of somewhere between 17.6 to 52.2 chaos per map, sample size not large enough to be more accurate). Makes sense because of the atlas passives, and this is without counting the gilded scarab Seance runs (which are not included in the costs). Rolling watch stones in general is more profitable, not just through Seance + gilded scarab drops, but even stuff like 'area contains a legion encounter' you can now run in New Vastir for cool bonuses.

Item quantity doesn't affect the nemesis currency drops, but it does affect 6L drops, and they are currently at least 11 chaos (I just sold 30 earlier today for 330c). I regularly sell good 6L armors for upwards of 35c though.

On average it takes 198 chaos orbs (or 198 alchs and 197 scours) to roll beyond + nemesis on the same map (yellow and red maps a bit more). This is why I do not do this, and instead buy them off trade. They are available in high amounts on HC so I assume SC is even better. Typically people brick their maps with the vaal orb and get reflect or other suicide mods and sell them (this is also why my build can run reflect mods and everything else).
Beyond league.
Last edited by SEXYSUPERSATAN on Jan 27, 2021, 8:59:04 PM
Yeah buying the maps makes a lot more sense. Damn those can be expensive to craft.

Also, can you confirm/refute that the rares respawn from rituals drops gives the 3 currencies from the sextant mod?
Last edited by Krayken on Jan 28, 2021, 9:55:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info