✦ Foxy Shanks build directory ✦

hey there
I wanted to try 3.13 Build League Starter ARCHMAGE CI upgrade because I was looking for a tanky build.
I have recreated it, but have the problem that I still die too often
maybe somebody can help me where i missed something^^

https://pastebin.com/xDhUWMPM

thx for your help
Last edited by EdgerEllenFlow on Mar 13, 2021, 11:36:27 AM
"
Wudy wrote:
wow thats a very cool Build!
What do you think, what dps can you achive with like 30 - 40 ex?.

You can get Amy with +1 to all str and +1 to all phy and a skin of the loyal with +1 to gems corruption to give another 4 lvl to Golem and empower lvl4 and awakened gems and you will spend like 100ex on build but the dmg will be like 2*
Last edited by In10se on Mar 13, 2021, 1:54:01 PM
can somebody help me with the tank build?
https://pastebin.com/7srD2WZb

The golem autobomber build, except no longer an autobomber. Cast while channeling Lightning Tendrils for EE and applying Flammability. Made some other changes too. Ended up with about 1 million more PoB sheet DPS.

Notice me senpai.
Awesome guide! I've done the BV Archmage this league, never been so far in a league =)

Also, where do you find the images for your thumbnails? they are great!
Last edited by Nyubee8 on Mar 26, 2021, 11:53:13 AM
What is a nice leveling item in terms of weapon?
Hi quick question on your golem build?
Do you think equipping one or two Replica Primordial Might jewels would boost damage?
Replacing a harmony jewel you lose 1 golem and 1 cooldown reduction.. but you gain aggressive, ~20% life for all goelems (which is a nice damage boost) and +100-125% increased damage because they are all summoned within 8 seconds?

Replica Primordial Might
-1 to maximum number of Golems
(25-30)% increased Damage if you Summoned a Golem in the past 8 seconds
Golems Summoned in the past 8 seconds deal (100-125)% increased Damage
Golems have (18-22)% increased Maximum Life
Primordial
Summoned Golems are Aggressive
I have a question on the burn discharger, why is summon skiterbots linked to life gain on hit?

Edit: Oh, its because of the reckoning in the shield, right? xD
Last edited by bodesensacao on Apr 20, 2021, 6:47:06 PM
I'm loving the Iron Mass build so far! Still early but I'm a little confused you have Flesh and Stone, Despair Aura and Skitterbots but you can't run all three at once and on the POB I'm not seeing any reserved reduction on items or the tree. Do you trade out your auras as needed? Is there something I'm missing? Great build tons of fun to lead the way with your undead horde!
Last edited by El_Cody on Apr 22, 2021, 12:11:40 AM
"
El_Cody wrote:
I'm loving the Iron Mass build so far! Still early but I'm a little confused you have Flesh and Stone, Despair Aura and Skitterbots but you can't run all three at once and on the POB I'm not seeing any reserved reduction on items or the tree. Do you trade out your auras as needed? Is there something I'm missing? Great build tons of fun to lead the way with your undead horde!

Flesh and Stone went from 25% reserve to 35% in 3.14 so you need reduced mana reservation nodes or you can replace flesh n stone with something else like a lower level vitality or arctic armour

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info