[3.13] Bleed Deadeye | Bosskiller | Good alternative to Bleed Glad

Current POB: https://pastebin.com/uD0PVAJ7
Day 2 no assalium + Granite flask bow: https://pastebin.com/XZpjrh9Q
Day 3 Assalium + Multimodded bow: https://pastebin.com/MLhss04L
Day 5 Harvest bow + Yriels: https://pastebin.com/ViS2HrH0

Working on full write up and videos, feel free to ask questions

Early league, I used this for early crit. It does not affect perfect agony since it converters crit multi to dot multi before it sets your multi to 100%


Just swapped from

Kind of a must have cause this build struggles with acc in the 80-90s. Ring suffixes are full with res + int and Ungil's doesnt really come off for awhile. I had to take weathered hunter and farsight until I could get assalium
Last edited by LegitPasta on Jan 24, 2021, 7:39:18 PM
Last bumped on Feb 10, 2021, 11:56:33 AM
hey im gonna try and roll this looks fun. Did you level as bleed? or did you go toxic rain and transition or something.
"
blitzt_kappa wrote:
hey im gonna try and roll this looks fun. Did you level as bleed? or did you go toxic rain and transition or something.


I leveled as bleed, just like bleed glad. I made sure to rush the bleed chance nodes cause deadeye doesnt get the 50% bleed from normal lab like glad does. Then swapped to a decimation bow, ungils and diamond flask after cruel and picked up Rupture. Harby/decimation with ungils is like 50-60% Crit.

I took tailwind first, then rupture
Last edited by LegitPasta on Jan 23, 2021, 12:23:38 AM
Alright. I'll be honest. I like the concept, and the baseline build isn't bad. But buddy, that POB is like 2 mirrors worth of gear.

Let's break this down:

Those gloves, there's legit only 1 in all of standard and the guy wants 35 ex. Virtually impossible to get.

The helm, it's frankly just a PoB booster. On Sirus A8 the odds of you getting off a full channeled puncture are fairly slim to none. On top of that, you set rupture to 3 stacks, rupture lasts 3 seconds. You're attack rate, with flasks up, is 2.55. So in a perfect world you will get a full 5 stack of puncture and then 2 ruptures from split arrow off for a 3 stack rupture for all of .5 seconds.

The watchers eye is 50 ex atm, probably will drop to 35 ex within a month.

The bows minimum 30 ex.

Bottled faith is such a meme item to include into a build, throw another 11 ex. If you're build is at a point where you're playing BF then it doesn't really even matter anymore, its just another POB booster.

3 of your skill gems alone would run you 30 ex.



Other meme points: Gale force set to 10. Again, you're calculating puncture on a 5 second cast, you'll have 0 gale force.



Again, I like the build, but if you're looking at this POB and see 300M DPS, just know, in any reality on a boss like sirus/maven, you're going to get roughly 3m DPS which isn't awful but it certainly isn't worth the 300+ EX this build's going to run you.



Now here's the real kicker, I inspected you and saw that you actually had half of those items including the gloves, bow etc. etc.

Just comparing that too a guy like empy who's legit running 6 man teams and they've recently broken roughly 7 mirrors worth of gear. There is no possible shot anyone is getting this gear without either A) RMT or B) Playing with a full 6 man juicing delirums. And I say that as someone whos farmed mirrors solo in a league -- it's just an incredibly unrealistic build.






Last edited by zazey on Jan 23, 2021, 12:47:22 AM
"
zazey wrote:
Alright. I'll be honest. I like the concept, and the baseline build isn't bad. But buddy, that POB is like 2 mirrors worth of gear.

Now here's the real kicker, I inspected you and saw that you actually had half of those items including the gloves, bow etc. etc.



?



"
zazey wrote:
The helm, it's frankly just a PoB booster. On Sirus A8 the odds of you getting off a full channeled puncture are fairly slim to none. On top of that, you set rupture to 3 stacks, rupture lasts 3 seconds. You're attack rate, with flasks up, is 2.55. So in a perfect world you will get a full 5 stack of puncture and then 2 ruptures from split arrow off for a 3 stack rupture for all of .5 seconds.


I'm working on recording a maven fight but yes, I can kill maven and her brain with 1 bleed and a fully channeled snipe. Sirus is also the same, its about knowing when you can have time to fully channel a snipe.

Rupture is a debuff that is applied on any crit, hence why I have mirage archer on ensnaring. You only need to channel one snipe and once the bleed is on, you just spam ensnaring arrow to keep up the rupture stacks. Even if you don't high roll the elder bleed mod + crit + ryslathas, its still bleeds most bossed to death

"
zazey wrote:
Just comparing that too a guy like empy who's legit running 6 man teams and they've recently broken roughly 7 mirrors worth of gear. There is no possible shot anyone is getting this gear without either A) RMT or B) Playing with a full 6 man juicing delirums. And I say that as someone whos farmed mirrors solo in a league -- it's just an incredibly unrealistic build.


This gear honestly is not that hard to get. This build is not as well known as bleed glad so gearing it early on was pretty cheap. Yes my bow was pretty gg but it was mostly harvest crafted. I only bought the bow with T1 flat and bleed and finished it from there. Gloves were a lucky 4ex snipe day 2 and everything else is harvest crafted or stuff that people though was bad cause it had crit and ailment modifiers, watchers eye for example.
Last edited by LegitPasta on Jan 23, 2021, 1:10:07 AM
alright thanks, lookin forward to it.
"
LegitPasta wrote:
"
zazey wrote:
Alright. I'll be honest. I like the concept, and the baseline build isn't bad. But buddy, that POB is like 2 mirrors worth of gear.

Now here's the real kicker, I inspected you and saw that you actually had half of those items including the gloves, bow etc. etc.



?



"
zazey wrote:
The helm, it's frankly just a PoB booster. On Sirus A8 the odds of you getting off a full channeled puncture are fairly slim to none. On top of that, you set rupture to 3 stacks, rupture lasts 3 seconds. You're attack rate, with flasks up, is 2.55. So in a perfect world you will get a full 5 stack of puncture and then 2 ruptures from split arrow off for a 3 stack rupture for all of .5 seconds.


I'm working on recording a maven fight but yes, I can kill maven and her brain with 1 bleed and a fully channeled snipe. Sirus is also the same, its about knowing when you can have time to fully channel a snipe.

Rupture is a debuff that is applied on any crit, hence why I have mirage archer on ensnaring. You only need to channel one snipe and once the bleed is on, you just spam ensnaring arrow to keep up the rupture stacks. Even if you don't high roll the elder bleed mod + crit + ryslathas, its still bleeds most bossed to death




Trust me I saw your gear. My point stands. As someone whos farmed sirus a8 hundreds upon hundreds of times, including with a bleed bow with Assailum, it's incredibly unrealistic. The vast majority of the time you'll get 2-3 seconds of channel off.

I also stand by the fact that you have -- without a doubt -- one of 2 total pairs of haemo gloves with those mods on them, and a 2.5% chance (Generous since weights on white sockets are uncorrected) of corrupting them yourself. Rates for buying shrines are roughly 1 ex per try.

The bow alone, getting a t1 flat phys + elder bleed with even the worst attack speed mod (which you have) NOT INCLUDING open prefixes is (on average) 909 tries of 4 fossil crafting. It's actually statistically cheaper just to buy one for 35 ex.

I stand by saying you either RMTd or hit the lotto for a solo player (league wise).
Last edited by zazey on Jan 23, 2021, 1:13:39 AM
"
zazey wrote:
"
LegitPasta wrote:
"
zazey wrote:

I stand by saying you either RMTd or hit the lotto for a solo player (league wise).


I don't think you know about the harby mirror shard farm then



Even then, dps wise, the gloves are minor. I simply linked my current character for reference and now I'm just going back in time with poe ninja to create a progression timeline for people who are interested in the build.
Last edited by LegitPasta on Jan 23, 2021, 1:14:44 AM

Unless you're referring to the infused beachead farm -- which has been tested numerous times and is fairly proven to be not worth the investment, I'd love to be enlightened.
Last edited by zazey on Jan 23, 2021, 1:16:43 AM
If you rolled auspicious on a plat stone in valdo's rest, you could get quite a few ex shards a map and a mirror shard every 20 or so maps. This was stealth nerfed. These were my best loot piles
https://imgur.com/Mdw2uEQ
https://imgur.com/oQIfRTO
Last edited by LegitPasta on Jan 23, 2021, 1:25:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info