Ethercraft Armour Set and Stash Tab Sale

"
Less of these and or more with a toggle switch.
I'm cool with you wanting to make a lot of money, but this not a great look. It could be more palatable as a consumer if it were like a 60,80,100 usd MTX is all the color options were included as a bundle all or nothing... nothing in the middle. Just an idea.

also the texture on the shoulders is actually really pretty.

When you buy 4 different color shirts you get them for price of one?

This is not a new thing either... Elite same design as Cerulene, Sanguine, Seraph gold body armors just different color.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 22, 2021, 6:00:56 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
I'm cool with you wanting to make a lot of money, but this not a great look. It could be more palatable as a consumer if it were like a 60,80,100 usd MTX is all the color options were included as a bundle all or nothing... nothing in the middle. Just an idea.

This is not a new thing either... Elite same design as Cerulene, Sanguine, Seraph gold body armors just different color.

Yeah but GGG should get better handling their MTX over time. Now they are an MTX machine. So they need to act like it and be honest with themselves is it fair to charge people for palette swaps?

Honestly we should just be given a base color palette that we can alter at will like on other RPG character creation screens. That's how important MTX is the well-being of their company. So they should take their MTX to the next level already.
Does GGG even put effort into MTX's outside of mystery boxes anymore?
"
Chima wrote:
Will this be my first non-sale purchase? Maybe... just maybe! It's hard to pass up saving over $100 on the bundle... you sly sly dogs!

Imagine how much you'll save if you just don't spend anything!
where are all the skill cosmetics! we don't nee anymore amour sets!
Bold Actions call for Bold measures I guess lmao, and I certainly don't like it either that there's 4 sets of the same thing with just the varying colors. For the price of 1 of these, the consumer should have the choice to make it any of those 4 colors they want.

What's next? Pull a Blizzard and start selling red dot's for $10? geez
Last edited by AShugars on Jan 22, 2021, 10:44:18 PM
Kinda lazy, but they look fine enough I guess. Won't buy them though.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"

Yes, colorswap is just as hard as creating a new armor design. In fact, it's even harder -- and for each additional color you'd have to pay double the price -- but GGG was generous with their pricing this time. Thus, rejoice and give your labour in support of their generous policies!
Who cares the new sets?? Correct finally the DC and other bugs!
uninspiring...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info