Ethercraft Armour Set and Stash Tab Sale

new mtx for minions when
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I like the look of these mtxs but does anyone else get the vibe that these are the TRANSCENDENCE mtx armour pieces but split 4 way? kind of?
YUKIANESA
Would love to get an Ethercraft OMEGA pack pack then... Armour, Back Attach, Weap Effect, Auras, and probably when it comes out foot print, aparition, pets, character effect. ty
"
Yukisakurai33 wrote:
I like the look of these mtxs but does anyone else get the vibe that these are the TRANSCENDENCE mtx armour pieces but split 4 way? kind of?

They all kinda look a little the same with the "some armour and some coloured stared dimension gluing everything together" look. Just like the Orion supporter pack(white sirus) or the twilight combined and solo and the starter of it all Celestial armor. All realy cool if you dig the space theme and diferent colors.
https://www.pathofexile.com/game
"
Wraeclast is a dark, brutal continent.

"
We're sick of the recent trend towards bright, cartoony RPGs. The art style we chose for Path of Exile is dark, gritty and realistic.

Also GGG: releases a rainbow of bright MTXes.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
very nice
Man this is so pretty... I only buy 1 rng box every league I play and I still have 0 armor. I wish i had the funds for something like this. Purple one is beautiful!
I know there are people who will love this look - but for myself, just too much colorful, glowy overload amongst MTX armor - and as much as I love outer space - the whole space/celestial cosmetic thing has grown stale. We need more like Temple and Darkwood =)
Last edited by Ripperjk on Jan 22, 2021, 8:55:12 AM
boring.
I'm Groot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info