[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
Silenkurri wrote:
I don't mean to talk badly of your guide, I love the effort you've put into it. I think the language barrier might influence some of the difficulty but it's not a huge factor for people familiar with the game.

New players however are probably going to struggle.

I think the whole guide just needs to be condensed down and reordered again with a fresh take. There's a lot of unecessary text at the start, all the way down to PRO and CONTRA. It's all fluss that doesn't need to be there. Just put it all under a head and spoiler it.

There's a lot of great information here, it's just messy and convulted in my opinion.

Yes, I understand your view and I agree that the introduction is very long. Also some spoilers could be just next to the related stuff, but my goal was like written in "Tl;Dr" to first get the most important mechanics in only 5 concentrated spoilers.

On the other side I am myself not a friend of builds showing only the skills and only the boring tipp "copy my pob". It's for me a game and fun and I like a build embedded in some explanations of the mechanics and served with places and possibilities for individualizations. I love to try out variations and to dive deep into the poe-mechanics and to max a build to the top, and so the build looks like in the end.

This is also the reason why this build is concrete in the moment the far most succesfull and popular guide in the guardian-ascendancy and for minions outside the witch-class at the moment as well as in the last leagues:

With all the explanations and variations for starting the build offers at the same time the great possibility to get into the top 1 or 2 positions in leaderboard in the category guardians with minions soloplay already in the first leaguedays.
And after the first leaguestart-days it's easy possible to get almost all gear very cheap in trade.

And the maxed tankyness of the high optimized build is the reason also why so many users reach for the first time level 100 or Sirus A8 or endgame in general with this guide.

I guess to make a real poe-beginner-build it would be more interesting to edit a special beginner-leaguestart-life-based-build level for 1-80. The spoiler "tipps for levelling" is already very easy divided into essential thematics and is not too complex for a complex game like poe.

So I have to think about if it's really better for me to shorten or spoiler the introductions, at the same time the build would loose not only a little bit of stuff like the countdown, the atmosphere, or the introduction into mechanics of the build's unique defences and tankyness. The build overall focus obviously more on endgame, not like beginner-builds focussing on levelling. Today I tried out to spoiler the introduction and changed the order of spoilers a bit, but I am really not totally convinced about such build-style.

HoAg is with generating virulences, manamanagement and auras, and skin of the lords a bit more complex as other builds too. It's not the goal to be the most easy leaguestarter-build.
Sorry, in the end Herald of Agony cannot be an afk-copy-build like other famous builds like "kick maven for 3 chaos on day 1" because of some more mechanics. And my personal goal is not to write the poe-world's shortest build.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 7, 2022, 3:00:33 PM
"
Fukurokage wrote:
I just got my first ex dropped (around lvl 50 <3) - what are your recommendations? I am filthy casual, so I don't mind waking things slow. Should I wait until weekend or next week with buying equipment?

Hehehe, congrats, that is a nice start!

Probably in your place I would level further to the CI-Transformation around level 70-80, and then get a nice armour, shield and all the cheap stuff like some gems, boots, the first clusters, cheap jewels and belt, helmet-enchant etc. Progressing around level 50 you would not be long savoring the gear.

On page 50 in the second spoiler 2.) the gear is ranked for effectiveness and price-performance-ratio.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50#p24032064
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 7, 2022, 7:07:32 AM
Arakaalis are for 5,5 ex and higher, so no spiders so far :p
74 lvl and problems with solo-target. Metaform kill me :(
Clearspeed not bad. What can i change on this stage?
"
Lukhar wrote:

yes, it's again like last league the most popular weapon for summoners and high price traded or pricefixed by path-of-trade-exiles.

On page 50 are a lot variations. Cold iron point dagger is almost as strong as arakaali's for 35 chaos, or you can craft a minion-damage-triggerwand yourself for some alchemies, or a replica advancing fortress is top tanky for early fullblock and you can instead balance into minion-damage on the tree or clusters with it, 3 chaos.

But arakaali's remains most funny and offers a bit faster mapping.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 7, 2022, 7:19:36 AM
"
erve78 wrote:
74 lvl and problems with solo-target. Metaform kill me :(
Clearspeed not bad. What can i change on this stage?

Hi erve78,

cap your resistances at 75% (faith and steel or holy dominion) and you need urgent recovery on a shield (or on the anvil amulet). With one or two small cluster you can activate more defensive auras. Take a "instant" life-recovery-flask in.

Shield 1 chaos: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/5k6e6Jca

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/rPnKrSQ

more variations on page 50

The anvil, recovery on block
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/6L9qFG

Cluster uncompromising, self-control or sublime form 1 chaos
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/gWzOp07HQ

The chaos-mastery gets in endgame more interesting and you can balance out the 5 passives.

For damage you could take the shortcut early with a lvl 21 hoA skillgem, 3 chaos, 159 dex needed.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/YB5kV7RsY

The levels before CI-Transformation are not easy, but you are almost ready to transform I guess with some improvements.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 7, 2022, 7:48:23 AM
Thanks! You helped me :)
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Lukhar wrote:

yes, it's again like last league the most popular weapon for summoners and high price traded or pricefixed by path-of-trade-exiles.

On page 50 are a lot variations. Cold iron point dagger is almost as strong as arakaali's for 35 chaos, or you can craft a minion-damage-triggerwand yourself for some alchemies, or a replica advancing fortress is top tanky for early fullblock and you can instead balance into minion-damage on the tree or clusters with it, 3 chaos.

But arakaali's remains most funny and offers a bit faster mapping.

Yeh, seen it, just thought spiders from Arakaali are your main dmg resource?
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/K59OJ86T5 -> 10c Golden Rule with efficiency

Damn, if this is true... I am at work :D. Maybe someone snipe it.
another question.
my link Reckoning+Life gane on hit support
Does it = Life gained when you Block ?
Anvil is not good, it reduce me cast speed, my second attack skill now Absolution. And i need more resists in amulet.
And about chaos mastery on top of skill-tree.
it needed after CI?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info