[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

- Yes, blind is very strong for our build and easy to get on much slots. It raises your ehp around 25%. But also important, it synergizes with your skills and doubles the capacities of your molten shell and of your frost shield for the big hits.

Like knockback on small little mobs and like vaal grace with dodge it is a very strong utility for damagereductions of frost shield and molten shell. Take a look into "21 is only half of the truth" or into "index of defences".

- With it you can reach easy 1.4 million ehp against physical and 600 k ehp against all damagetypes, buffed for 10 sec. for damagepeaks, 420 k phys 250 k against all unbuffed.

- Practical this means even much, much more ehp because frost shield is not counted into ehp in pob and because we have so much recovery on block.

I think that defence is ready for all top tier bosses and universal.

Booooh, awakened spell-echo! Very, very, very nice drop!
Congrats again!
Also very good for our set-up. A bit more cast speed for more virulences! And very expensive in trade!
Last edited by Chromino on Mar 28, 2021, 9:34:04 AM
"
Helena_Demon wrote:
Skin of the lords, iron reflexes, 4 green, blue, red 40 c.
Vile toxin added as support is best for the green socket?

Yes, vile toxins is very strong for bossing and recommended.
It raises your singletarget damage around 25%.
You need a bit more mana with rmr on ring or jewels, take a look into "manamanagement".

Or take in faster attacks.
For mapping another possibility is vile toxins combined with phantasms instead minion damage for less mana-multipliers. It's extreme strong with high damage.

But overall vile toxin is best, yes!
40 chaos? For 5 correct socket colours is a very fine trade, congratulations!

Last edited by Chromino on Mar 27, 2021, 3:32:25 PM
Me again :P I have no chance with Maven shaper. Uber elder was hard with solo hoa.I destroyed more than 50% his life before last portal but with 50 virluences fight was too long for me. I'm planning to try him with spiders + sniper's mark I know my skill is low vs shaper and UE mechanics, but isn't there any more tricks for them? I checked Your guide about them but its still not enough for me.

My main problems are:

-Degen circles on the ground(zana's shield blizzard is hell if he doing this more than 2 times)
-is there any method for less damage from balls and beam? I have cold flasks and I checked Your advices in guide but I'm ready for any big changes for him.
- In UE fight my main problem is shaper. Elder alone is white mob for me but sometimes hi just have a luck :p

I have stable 50 virluences 8500 es 90 kk armour res capped but not much more.
faith is bad idea. I just checked this XD Or maybe I don't know how to run for make this flask good.

I have 15 ex now but I can farm more if is there any possible upgrade for UE. I know I'm just bad player XD I never killed him with any build. I really need see him screaming under my feets :P

P.S. I just bought for lol 8 ex
I know i can change pierce for vile toxins but what for blue? Awakened minion damage(73%) or predator?
Last edited by Zakk777 on Mar 27, 2021, 6:45:16 PM
Just used this to beat the Burtok challenge... kill him while he's bleeding and you are affected by bone roil. Such a pain in the rump.

The things I had to switch out:
- Helmet to Speaker's Wrath
- Pull Raze and Pillage off the jewel (can't have ignite)
- Swapped HoAgony for HoPurity
- Put in a Flame dash for movement
- Removed the dagger to disable spiders
- Socketed Vulnerability curse
- 2 writhing jars
- Minor pantheon to Ryslatha

I cleared the map first with the usual setup, then used this just for the boss.

With only physical damage from the HoP, and no firing at the boss myself, Speaker's wrath helm prevents him from dying. Takes a while to grind him down to zero health, but with Flame dash you can bounce out of his bone roil so there's no real risk of dying.

You'll have to hit your writhing jars and frost nova to re-summon your sentinels a few times. Do this away from the boss, so you don't accidentally hit him with anything and kill him at the wrong time.

Once he's at zero life, wait for him to cast bone roil, dash into it, and manually cast vulnerability on him. Now there's a chance for the sentinels to cause bleed, and he'll pop instantly when this procs.

Then put all your gems and gear back to normal and move on with your life. Try to forget all about this challenge and how badly it sucked.

Full disclosure: I bought 15 Necropolis maps for this, and I blew this 7 times before I actually got it, each time learning one more bit of chaos / bleed / poison / fire damage that I had missed the last time.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Zakk777 wrote:
Me again :P I have no chance with Maven shaper. Uber elder was hard with solo hoa.I destroyed more than 50% his life before last portal but with 50 virluences fight was too long for me. I'm planning to try him with spiders + sniper's mark I know my skill is low vs shaper and UE mechanics, but isn't there any more tricks for them? I checked Your guide about them but its still not enough for me.

My main problems are:

-Degen circles on the ground(zana's shield blizzard is hell if he doing this more than 2 times)
-is there any method for less damage from balls and beam? I have cold flasks and I checked Your advices in guide but I'm ready for any big changes for him.
- In UE fight my main problem is shaper. Elder alone is white mob for me but sometimes hi just have a luck :p

faith is bad idea. I just checked this XD Or maybe I don't know how to run for make this flask good.

I have 15 ex now but I can farm more if is there any possible upgrade for UE. I know I'm just bad player XD I never killed him with any build. I really need see him screaming under my feets :P

I know i can change pierce for vile toxins but what for blue? Awakened minion damage(73%) or predator?
Did you remember to swap minor Pantheon to Ryslatha, and in dagger, swap out melee splash?
"
Zakk777 wrote:

My main problems are:

Hi Zakk,

sorry for my late answer, I had to check the fight again too, hehehe.

You mean Shaper/ ueber elder in their own realm witnessed by Maven?

For shaper/ ueber elder the Arachnophobia Agonyca Allstars are a ideal fitting build, you have 2x or 3x the reaction time and can facetank the slow balls and slams and have a lot needed physical and cold resistances.

You can do them alone, when you turn in the map device the "beacon", the small light over the mapfragments, from yelloworange to blue, then maven don't appear and don't wittness.

When the encounter is witnessed by maven it is getting more difficult, maven uses a lot of buffs on the bosses.

I added some more new tipps for this fight on page 25. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/25

One of her buffs is regeneration of the bosses.

When the fight is witnessed by Maven, she uses sometimes the ability to regenerate 25% of the life of the encounters, I had them to 10% down and then they get always up to 50% again, I think it was in your fight too.

In a (long, long) reddit thread I found this tipp:

"Disease Vector", a Cluster-Notable, offers: Enemies Poisoned by you cannot Regenerate Life

I have to check if this tipp/ cluster works, but perhaps it does not. Switch it in on a medium megalamania cluster (or on a large cluster) for this fight. I will try it tomorrow or in the next days if it works in this fight and will report, hehe! Perhaps it works easier also in the hall of grandmasters for one of the last masters, I will check too.

- or try frostbomb with 75% less regeneration on debuffed bosses

- as I tried the fight, it was curious too that I was able to stand outside Zana's shield and recovered enough from blockings and bottled faith, 1x jade and 1x graniteflask.

- bottled faith's consecrated ground regenerate 6% Es/ sec with Zealoth's Oath. It is our defence against physical damage over time, we don't have resistances against, only vaal discipline, time of need, antibleeding and bottled faith. Another defence would be basalt-flask or enduring composure with endurance charges, but bottled faith offers also 10% damage. Hehehe, you're serious? For me it was a big tank buff with ottled faith, so many more reaction time when you are bleeding or got in degen and dot, it's much more easy in many situations with this golden drops of sulphur (-x

- the big beam can only be tanked by aurastackers when I am correct.
Run around or when you are fast, in the direction, and attack from the rear!
It's a test of reaction and practise to know the timing and to know where to move to.

- in the large beam frostshield is not good, you can take out frost shield in this fight.

- the slow balls will heal you also with es on block, but when they are getting faster you have to get out. They debuff also your cold resistances 30%.

- The aoe's of maven are tricky. The slow blue framed balls create the lot aoe when they hit you, and in a longer fight a lot in all the arena appears. When you are very good in timing, you can try to let them always hit you in the same area of the arena. So they will locate only in one arena- part. But that is very difficult and a lot of practise is needed.

- Hibernator is for antifreeze very strong also. I swear on Hibernator! Personally x-) Best for shaper, sirus and the frost-conqueror combined with Soul of Solaris! But not easy to get a good cluster. On shaper I would use probably Soul of brine King without and one resistances flask too for less damage.

8500 es is perfect and 90 k armour also! Great and very, very good!

I think, 2 coldresistance flasks do not stack, I am not sure. Take 1 writhingjar, 1 bottled faith, 1 jade, 1 granite, 1 coldresistance probably.

- One of your medium clusters, the left up one with first among equals, you can change, it is not optimal. When you have too much not reserved mana, you have many rmr on rings and clusters, you loose perhaps armour and es of radiant faith.

- with the 180% miniondamage of your slumlords you should have enough damage. But you can also raise to 55 virulences loosing only a bit defences, see "Boss-hunter Edition Level 100" in the spoilers "boss-hunting" and "path of building"

- I think in this fight you don't get ee debuffed and not scorched elemental ailmented. These debuffs can kill you without overcapped resistances in some maps and bosses. In such maps you have to map slow without or use a all-resistance flask for overcapped resistances. But you get a cold exposure debuff of the shaper's balls: -30% coldresistance. Get a bit on the gear to not be depending on flasks.

- I go always only with Awakened minion damage, but predator is better for more damage singletarget. Like you prefer, for me the button is too much and clicking the correct enemy in the action is often difficult. The minions target the same target as you with the ball-lightnings, so you can also go without predator, but loose 5% total damage.

Skin of the lords for 8 ex is perfect and nice deal! Very fine again!

Hehehe, sorry again for the long wall of text. There are so many mechanics and new factors in maven fights, very interesting, and very specialized too. :-)

PS: Edited: shaper will cold debuff you 30%. Take in frost bomb for anti-regeneration and 55 virulences eventually.

PS 2 edited: Frost Bomb on cast when stunned worked very well!

My changes in gear:

Level 100, 55 virulences, only pierce and without spirit offering, clusters like "Boss-Hunter-Edition 100", Hibernator.

Ueber Elder and Shaper deathless A8, wittnessed by maven recorded 2 last sequences:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lNnyoDDYVo

Last edited by Chromino on Mar 28, 2021, 4:39:21 PM
"
Chromino wrote:

Skin of the lords for 8 ex is perfect and nice deal! Very fine again!

ue dead much easier. I belive new skin and gem setup was the key for damage. Ty for all advices. Now maybe stupid Maven puzzle fight with too much thinking :P Almost all content done
I'll Try this build as league starter for 3.14 ,I did a jugernaut cyclone HOA in 3.13 and it wasn't tanky enought for my litle brain.
Your build seems Awsome, but it will be really difficult to follow for me cause of all the details and options. I'll start it in 3.13 to warm up.
"
leshazelryx wrote:
I'll Try this build as league starter for 3.14 ,I did a jugernaut cyclone HOA in 3.13 and it wasn't tanky enought for my litle brain.
Your build seems Awsome, but it will be really difficult to follow for me cause of all the details and options. I'll start it in 3.13 to warm up.
Just try to follow the guide very closely. If you have questions about why this or that, post up, this has been an excellent forum for getting questions answered. :)
Hey,

build sounds nice from what i've read. Do you see any possibility to reach endgame on SSF? Some of the uniques might drop, but not all of them i think. Araakali and Writhing jar are not really farmable, are they?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info