[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50-150M

"
dreadking_ wrote:
Hi Guys,

after reading this thread back and forth, i've decided to also make a post, asking for further directions as i feel a bit lost currently.

imo it works 'ok' atm, but still get one-shotted quite a lot. im not the best player, i'm surely sometimes too static and get hit by corpse explosions or whatever (most of the time i have no clue what killed me tbh :-)).

regarding the build:
- currently just around 50% attackblock, so i was not confident enough to switch from Bastion of Hope
-- the only real improvement i see would be from a large cluster with block, but i dont have the skillpoints for this
- would love to increase armour (without flasks ~26k), but also dont really see, where to get it from besides grace
- struggling a bit with the ES playstyle, as my only real panic-button is the vaal discipline, and when its used (bossfights, maven) i dont really see how to to survive besides running around like a headless chicken and praying for ES shield recharge to kick in
- mapping speed could be better imo. Spiderlings made it more comfortable, but stronger foes still take their time and sometimes waiting for our crawler is boring

things i know, that should be done:
- fitting frostwall in. atm too much reservation for autocast, dont know how important the skill really is (description of the skill is a bit complicated ^^)
- Large cluster with block
- 'cheap' Skin of the lords
- improve gem levels

problem is, i only got 3-4 ex to spend, and as a newer player, i'll surely not farm 10-20 (or better: 60+?) ex easily ('good' SotL, Aul's, awakened Empower L4, augment fire for good minion cluster crafting :-/, ...).
so i would love to hear, if anyone of you has a good recommendation, that i can at least map a bit better/faster/safer. getting a few more levels would be quite cool :-)

thanks in advance and also thanks for the guide, it has a lot of good infos in there!

Hi dreadking, sorry for late answering.

At the bottom of the uild is an important spoiler ""checklist defncves" with all important layers of defneces.

You can:
- take in a anti-bleeding suffix
- did you max pantheon with divine vessels? Immunity to burning ground is important as CI
- change in divergent cws lvl20 and divergent frostshield level 20
- your spellblock is overcapped 92%. Reduce it to max 75%, take the passives instead for sublime form on a small cluster for grace together with "influence" and another helmet instead memory vault
- change assasin's mark to divergent sniper's mark
- you get a better amulet and better belt cheap (page 50 are the trading links)
- try to raise then after your es and start with ghostdance for more recovery on armour. Iron reflexes would be best, but is expensive in these days.

These steps should take you into t16 maps without problems
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 15, 2021, 8:39:10 AM
"
sakuramoo wrote:
So I've been farming on my DD necro to try and turn my crappy aura bot guardian into a build close to this but looking at the market a fang and memory vault alone costs around 7+ exalts low end. Also getting the chest is almost impossible to find so I'd just use the +1 to start.
** I'm on Hardcore league. **
I've skimmed through a lot of this there is so much information my small brain can't handle it all haha I was wondering if you could direct me to what in your opinion would be the best route for HC to try and push 100 without randomly getting one shot and crying myself to sleep lol
Guardian has always been my favorite ascendancy and I've got 100 with it aura stacking on HC but the current options are slim these days for HC but this build looks amazing I'd just have to start it with only a fang, memory, +1 chest then the rest yellows till I can farm or things get posted on trade.
Sorry if this all over the place, currently on mobile. I appreciate and info you can give me <3

Hey sakuramoo,

I wish you fast spiders and guarding pants! On page 50 is a spoiler "hardcore" - it's from 3.15, but mainly covers ways to get 100% ailment immunities for the way to level 100, this is in 3.16 much easier, and more es.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

There is also a spoiler about map-mods to know, some hard bosses (some are missing) are in a spoiler at the bottom in "boss-hunting" page 1. I am playing myself no hc so I am not really experienced.
"
dpham99 wrote:
I'm currently buying the gear to start this build and I just had one question. For the Amulet, is it better to get 50% on grace reservation efficency or get Determination as a skill on it? I cant afford the Grace cost no mana amulet yet so i'm not sure on what to get

Hi dpham99,

on rare amulet both works equal, take the amulet with better added stats.

On aul's uprising grace reserves no mana is much better because of added dex and flaskcharges.
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 15, 2021, 8:52:07 AM
"
Anyone got a tree with Sublime? Im level 87 atm and I think I can fit it if I remove a Pure Agony Cluster and go with a large cluster setup on the right side, but POB is acting weird and isnt calculating mana correctly for me.

Hi fievelgoespostal,

in this set-up lvl 92 with sublime form, presage and rare or unique helmet all auras grace, determination, discipline and tempestshield are activated:

https://pastebin.com/W2sTL48q
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 15, 2021, 10:55:47 AM
Hi guys, hello again chromino,

i just wanted to hear your opinion on what to spend my currency on. didn't had the time to play a lot lately, so i havent progressed a lot with the build. since i just use a normal ring, and no enlightment gem, aswell as just one small cluster with "uncompromising", i am really limited in the gem choises for the HoA. i guess the damage gets way better by playing, still got awakened minion damage, awakened fork, aswell as one split personality for more tankyness, which hopefully removes the oneshot in scourge on a juiced map ones a day. otherwise the tankyness is quite impressiv, although i havent got the optimal setup; still struggle with the damage.
well it would be nice if you could take a look and tell me what you would work towards. thanks in advance.

https://pastebin.com/hvTYhtQS
"
Chromino wrote:

Hi dreadking, sorry for late answering.

At the bottom of the uild is an important spoiler ""checklist defncves" with all important layers of defneces.

You can:
- take in a anti-bleeding suffix
- did you max pantheon with divine vessels? Immunity to burning ground is important as CI
- change in divergent cws lvl20 and divergent frostshield level 20
- your spellblock is overcapped 92%. Reduce it to max 75%, take the passives instead for sublime form on a small cluster for grace together with "influence" and another helmet instead memory vault
- change assasin's mark to divergent sniper's mark
- you get a better amulet and better belt cheap (page 50 are the trading links)
- try to raise then after your es and start with ghostdance for more recovery on armour. Iron reflexes would be best, but is expensive in these days.

These steps should take you into t16 maps without problems

Thanks Chromino for your answer!!

first: u can't imagine how dumb i feel for using the wrong mark :-) i always checked it on other builds, but never realized i have equipped the wrong one ^^ - great

- Pantheon is done, thanks.
- Overcapped Spellblock is a good point, will sort that out asap, didn't really realize that i wasted at least 3 points.
- will go into influence (+inner node) straight after respeccing, was not aware that this is a great boost to auras.

- how important is grace, when i dont have Iron Reflexes (maybe Ghost Dance)

- CWS, FS: is that a good idea with my currently 47% attack-block (+ Rumi's 12% => 59%)? i would have to get out of BoH aswell.

- question following the last point: should i invest hard on crafting a large cluster with attack-block to increase attack-block to 54% (+ Rumi's 12% => 66%)?

i got 7ex to spend, these are the options:
- SotL with Ghost Dance
- AttackBlock Cluster
- All in with luck for new BIS Helmet?
- rare helmet/belt/jewel (+ amu? will be too expensive imo)

what would you recommend?

again, thanks for your help, your responses and all the work in here!
Thanks again for the build and help, things are coming together pretty well after I got a couple lucky drops that got me some exalts to spend. I think gear is ok atm (still searching for good gloves, hard to find and damn expensive). Now to work on getting some more gems and updating the tree.
While I was improving my build (I'm telling ya I'll drop a bomb here), I was looking for ways to get 50-55 virulence on just a 4-link.

I was experimenting with channeling spells, and I found that Storm Burst can get 50-55 virulence on just 2 links.
Again, Storm Burst + Chance to Poison pushes up to 55 virulence ez.

Here is a video comparison between 2-link BL and SB:

https://youtu.be/5zuzMKpskjw

I also found that any channeling spell (besides blight) + cwc + BL, can do 50-55 with no problems, but storm burst in this 4-l setup is an absolute beast capping virulence extremely fast.

Also, storm burst is the only channeling spell that works at any distance of the screen, so no facetanking is doable.

This is an extremely huge thing to any alternative gloves like Gravebind.

Edit: just tested anomalous BL + chance to poison + faster casting + spell echo on low-lvl gems, it's enough to get 50-55 virulence unstable on a single target. With high-lvl 20/20 faster casting/anomalous spell echo, virulence should be pretty stable.

So, normal self-casting on 4-link is doable. Just swap spell echo to gmp for clear, and that's it.
Last edited by monik390 on Nov 21, 2021, 3:11:43 AM
"
Kenavru wrote:
"
dareqw33 wrote:
Hi guys - I need help in figuring out immediate next steps regarding gear/progression. Just compelted Act 10 & died 20 times at Kitava :(

I dont think I can progress to maps with current damage/survivibility. My profile is public and below is POB as well

https://pastebin.com/UtxEj1X7

I dont have much currency (maybe 2-3c) so please keep that in mind.

buy hoa lv 20. (on lv8 it wont even smash thru defences of mobs ;p) Then uniques. And u have to farm more currency after for Arakali fang - and then it should go.
Its not a very cheap build, u need few exalts and some time spend for sniping items from live trades to make it feel good.

Thanks - I levelled up HoA & been able to buy Araakali's Fang now. Any more tips based on current gear/level lol. I seem to get one shot pretty quickly in some situations - I guess I just now level CI per build notes & then g2g?
Hey Chromino.

i was playing these bBuild in Standard.
Now ma char is lvl 100.
The Char has ca 6300 Es , the following Auras are permanent running Tempest Shield,Clarity, Grace and Determination ( for Discipline permanent is the unreserved Mana to low). My Armor is 83000 the resis are cap , but the Attack Block without Flask is 47 ( with Rumi 65) , the spellblock 71 ( with Rumi 75 ).
My Problem is , with a few Bosses ( Drox , Boss from Sumit ) i have great Problems . The fight is to long and i die often .
I know my right Large Clustr is not optimal. But in Standard there exist no Cluster what i need. Ihave the right Cluster type crafted with veteran Defender and Prodigeous Defens and a 3 Mod but the resukt is a cant use this Cluster with 5 Skillpoints , the position of the mods is allways disadvantageous.
What can i do ( in Standard the Price for good gear is very high) , for my Char. I want more Block and Damage (survivable ).

Thank you for your work the build is very good and sorry for my bad english ( i am a german Man).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info