[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50-150M

"
GikGokJung wrote:
Any advice cheap anointments for amulet?

Testudo for more attack-block.
Great Build so far. I made the CI transition yesterday, but it feels like I'm starting to lack damage soon.

What should be my next upgrades? Have no 6link yet, and no dps clusters nor arakaali/cold Iron.

I tend to get a tabula asap and find another way to procc my onslaught without having phantasm in my Herald linked.

@Chromino

On the one tree called (leveling ci over 60% block two of the mastery you choose on pob you selected 15% mana rev

Dlteed
Last edited by DTBA on Oct 26, 2021, 1:11:26 AM
"
seneidae wrote:
Great Build so far. I made the CI transition yesterday, but it feels like I'm starting to lack damage soon.

What should be my next upgrades? Have no 6link yet, and no dps clusters nor arakaali/cold Iron.

I tend to get a tabula asap and find another way to procc my onslaught without having phantasm in my Herald linked.

Look for +1chaos or physical skill gems dagger/wand they are like 1c

maybe just corrupted 6l they are like 15 to 20 c with the right colors
"
DTBA wrote:
"
seneidae wrote:

Weapon is an idea. I almost felt in love with my Heartbreaker. I like the culling strike on it but yeah, +1 should perform way better.

How do you guys keep up the onslaught from ascendancy? I think phantasm costs too much damage. Maybe a Skellie Setup could work. (of course until you can afford arakaali)
Last edited by seneidae on Oct 26, 2021, 2:37:39 AM
"
seneidae wrote:
"
DTBA wrote:
"
seneidae wrote:

Weapon is an idea. I almost felt in love with my Heartbreaker. I like the culling strike on it but yeah, +1 should perform way better.

How do you guys keep up the onslaught from ascendancy? I think phantasm costs too much damage. Maybe a Skellie Setup could work. (of course until you can afford arakaali)

Yes, raise skellis procced with cws or cwdt, it's cute to see them summoned ranged in the faces of the surprised mobs and they are nice meatshields in some levels. Later in high levels you need anomalous skeletons. The vaal skeletons are also interesting as meat shields in boss encounters.

Phantasms-support remains in a HoA 6 link very nice for mapping later too.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 26, 2021, 3:42:55 AM
Chromino, where can we get so many dex on leaguestart for HoA? Circles of Nostalgia and Aul aren't good deal for now. Just rares with allstats?
https://soundcloud.com/allumino
"
allumino wrote:
Chromino, where can we get so many dex on leaguestart for HoA? Circles of Nostalgia and Aul aren't good deal for now. Just rares with allstats?

You can path 1-2x +30 dex, Utmost Intellect with attributes-dex mastery is +25, and more dex you need on rare gear like gloves, belt, jewels, amulet, cluster-transfer-points or leaguestart also shield/ helmet. Add also attributes on the craftingbench.

Overall dex is not easy to organizein endgame on gloves and amulet, but don't worry when you need to add in the +dex passives on the tree.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 26, 2021, 5:09:59 AM
"
cdnza wrote:
Hi folks, decided to finally play good old fashioned managuardian after wanting to for several leagues but never getting around to it.

I'm almost done with the basic leveling of the character using the Hollow Palm leveling strat(just reached blood aqueducts), and am wondering if any experts can weigh in on what level I should try to get to before I respec into HoAg and take CI/ZO/etc.

I farmed about ~10ex or so on my starter so should be good to buy all the basic essential items to get started - I'm just wondering if anyone has any personal experience to draw on like "don't respec immediately at 68, wait until you're 80" or similar :)

Hi cdnza,

with high blockings (above 50-60% block and spellblock), high recovery es/ block on rare shield or Aegis aurora, and high es on other gear (helmet, armour, shield, gloves, boots) you can transform to CI.

You should have activated determination with aegis aurora (or grace with other rare shields), and if possible discipline as skills. For that you need "pressure", skill-efficiencies on small clusters, masteries, rings or rare amulet etc.

Vaal discipline is mandatory: you can also use it without discipline against dot and degen, it's your life flask as CI on special bosses in addition to other layers of defences and recoveries.

It depending on your es-gear, recovery-shield, block-stats and auras. OverallI would advice to transform more early and not very late. When you die too often of chaos damage-mobs and bosses, then it's always a good time to transform into immunity.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 26, 2021, 6:27:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info