Ethercraft Back Attachment

"
It covers up the entire character when you're walking forward, who wants to be a giant swirl?

Its the new and upgraded phasing mtx. But for this one you have to pay for it.
"
SerChivalry wrote:
Fix your game.

more than likely an entirely separate team. im almost 100% sure, considering graphical design and engine programming are done by separate teams in regards to most videogames.

cute tantrum tho.
Goofy
Saved
[redacted]
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Last edited by Garr0t on Jan 20, 2021, 9:49:07 PM
yeah... no.
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
"
WulphJay wrote:
"
SerChivalry wrote:
Fix your game.

more than likely an entirely separate team. im almost 100% sure, considering graphical design and engine programming are done by separate teams in regards to most video games.

cute tantrum tho.

Business 101:

Seperate teams are often manage by the same upper management executives. Different team or not, it's been apparent for a long time where the focus of resources lies within this companies upper management.

99% of all businesses don't make money, from one department, and neglect to invest that profit into making the business as a whole better, as well as improving their overall quality of said product.

The excuse of "this is a different department" is completely invalid. This is GGG, every team, is part of that company. I'm sure if the art team were to introduce themselves professionally they would say I work for GGG. Not I for work for an art team that is a part of a company called GGG.

With that said, it's been a long time since I can say the game has definitely taken a MUCH improved turn this league. I just hope the management of this company can acknowledge a little more polish went a loooonnnnGGG way here.
almost broke my eyes
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
I gotta admit, that's actually kinda cool when the character's facing the camera. But . . . yeah. The rest of that doesn't even need saying :>
This one is a hard pass for me, sorry :/
It's an aura effect on our back and we cant see our character when walking.
"
cgexile wrote:
Need the same thing as a front attachment to make a sandwich.

Ethercraft Shields!
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info