"Maven's Invitation: The Hidden" rant.....

ok, did 4 breachstones and buy an invitation, sounds easy did it?

Nope. Area level 83, scale with the mod on the invitation and probably awakening level atlas.

I do have 3M dps and fails.

Fails is not a problem, just do it again.

And

Spoiler
You have to farm the 4 breachlords again.

I can't imagine if people fail Cortex +Shaper+ Elder +Uber queen + Chayula, how costly it would be.....

----edit----
Finally kill the breachlords with glass cannon build, with may be 10M dps? (A1, white rarity)

The snow clock is way too strong for the boss
loot
Unavailable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfOpqgnqLCw
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Mar 26, 2021, 1:05:16 PM
Last bumped on Jun 21, 2021, 4:36:01 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I still cant get over that i forgot to turn on maven on cortex map >:|
Does this seem very bad?
https://tonosdellamadamp3.com/tonos-de-llamada-canciones/
"
Does this seem very bad?

4 breachstone is not that expensive. An invitation is somewhat expensive in standard (also not that expensive in league)

Imagine fails the Uber Uber fight....
Spoiler

Cortex is expensive

Mortal set and Red Elder set and Shaper set and Chayula, each are cheaper , but add it up it is not cheap

5ex or more a try?

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Last edited by neohongkong on Jan 21, 2021, 1:37:45 AM
Technically you could play spectres or golem mancers with more dps and not fail because you can run around and dodge while all the still powerful summons do the job.
"
zzang wrote:
Technically you could play spectres or golem mancers with more dps and not fail because you can run around and dodge while all the still powerful summons do the job.

did you personally did it after the nerf on spectres and golems......

Is that required for any of Ritual challenges?
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 wrote:
Is that required for any of Ritual challenges?

yes. One of the challenge is :

Allocate Uncharted Realm Passives

Uncharted Realm :

4 minor sync unique map

4 elder guardian

4 shaper guardian

4 minor breachlord

5 hardest bosses all together

Which one you think you can safely farm?

"
neohongkong wrote:

Which one you think you can safely farm?

4 elder guardian

4 shaper guardian

4 minor breachlord

Those ones seen doable.

"
neohongkong wrote:

4 minor sync unique map

5 hardest bosses all together

LOL at these: Venarius, Elder, Atziri, Uber Elder and Chayula altogether?

GGG balanced new content around aurastackers again?
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
I guess if it's for the challenge and the points you can just run the encounters white on AL0. The feared might still be tough for normal builds but it should be doable if you can handle Atziris inherent reflect. Beating them on full juice without 10+ million DPS should be quite a challenge...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info