Disco Minions (26+ mil sDPS, No Six Link, League Starter, Beginner Friendly)

I think next upgrade for this build should be adding cast on death gem with something for dps. Its should works even better than minions, because we die a lot, we literally can throw our corpses in boss and kill him with that)
Last edited by Mr_Neocronic on Jan 27, 2021, 9:18:35 AM
"
Mr_Neocronic wrote:

You add in pob 2 cluster jewels with expensive mods, even just 2 of them already 2 exalts each, you use with 3 mods, seriously? This build now even more expensive than my poison build where min budget starts at 40 exalts. And there still 4k hp. For that price not worth it.

As the PoB showed the 3rd mod isn't even taken and hence can be skipped. I just used them because that's the only cluster owned at that time. In any case, I've updated the PoB to make it less confusing. All of the cluster jewels should be fairly cheap.

"
Mr_Neocronic wrote:
I think next upgrade for this build should be adding cast on death gem with something for dps. Its should works even better than minions, because we die a lot, we literally can throw our corpses in boss and kill him with that)

Welp. With the latest CI version of the build, you'll find that it's a bit more tanky. Let me know if you're still struggling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info