map: not enough memory resources to complete operation

I was experiencing this issue on a 3700x Ryzen with 32gb of ram on the steam version of the game (updated from Hesit), just did a fresh reinstall of the game and still experiencing this issue.
Same issue on my side. Totally random. Ryzen 5 3600 with RX5700 and 16gb ram. Played around with the settings... Nothing changed still crashes randomly. Seems to have started when I finished the story line as I don't remember having this issue before (EVER).
"
sephiroth1988 wrote:
Same problem here.

Ryzen 9 5900X
Radeon 6800 XT
32GB ram

same here, i get a crash every 3-4 maps, dont know when it started
Same problem here. It happened about 5 times over the course of a few hours today. Please help us GGG!
Try to change renderer in options to vulkan. i changed it and it didnt crash in 8 hours gameplay. try it out.
Hey guys, same issue here. AMD 5700XT, 3700X CPU, 32GB 3200 C16 Ram, Gigabyte x570, Windows 10 pro, 850W PSU blah blah blah...

Doe we all need to submit separate tickets and big reports for GGG to see it as a priority?
I get this error occasionally, maybe once or twice an hour. The real struggle is when this happens to me during a specific moment which seems to trigger the error. For example, on day 1 of the league, I had to re-do cruel lab 8-9 times because it kept crashing and giving me this error specifically when I tried to enter the last trial in Cruel Lab. I was able to do Cruel lab after I had turned off my overlays/trade macros. I completed the trial but it crashed in the ascendancy room. Luckily I ascended right before it.
It is happening now again on a different character in Cruel Lab after killing Izaro in the second trial.
Hopefully this issue gets resolved soon.
Still need to play for longer to be certain but I deleted my shader cache and have not had an issue since doing so. I was running it on DX.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\ShaderCacheD3D11
I too have had this issue constantly occurring and I’m running above the required specs.

AMD 5600 XT Radeon 2gb
AMD Ryzen 5 (2020 series)
1TB NVME SSD Samsung
Windows 10 Pro

I cleaned out my path of exile folder in my games and still no luck. I’m hoping GGG can take a look at this and fix this bug. I’ve also seen this error outside of maps where it says not enough objects could process the zone. Either way this is the worst it’s been for me ever.

Thanks,
Max
"
BuckFutter9 wrote:
Still need to play for longer to be certain but I deleted my shader cache and have not had an issue since doing so. I was running it on DX.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\ShaderCacheD3D11

Well this didn't last long, now I had a crash while in a map. Guess I will try switching to Vulkan to see if that helps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info