Echoes of the Atlas Launch Highlights

Nice
Good thing I haven’t reach T14+ maps to get raped by Sirus dominated mobs :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Void_Seer wrote:
No way are they playing the same game. This league runs like absolute trash, constant crashes, massive lag spikes, frame rate issues, textures popping in and out; the game is unplayable this league.

You must be providing streamers with a different server/build to play on?

Edit: Loaded back up to the game to check. Still having all those issues, minimized to update this and the game crashed again haha.

GGG should hold off on pushing MTX and packs in players faces until this is fixed. It's in extremely poor taste to solicit money from players for a game you can't play, while flat-out ignoring community concern while ontop of this promoting inaccurate in game footage. GGG Literally pulling a CDProjektRed.

But GGG don't read this anyway so... :(

What he said.

Everyone except the most rabid fanboys are sick of seeing this.

I'm still holding a bottled storm after 3 days of mapping because I cannot enter Vastiri without crashing.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
dont forget that 20+min que to get in game 1hr+ before launch was 35k+ in que
"
Void_Seer wrote:
No way are they playing the same game. This league runs like absolute trash, constant crashes, massive lag spikes, frame rate issues, textures popping in and out; the game is unplayable this league.

You must be providing streamers with a different server/build to play on?

Edit: Loaded back up to the game to check. Still having all those issues, minimized to update this and the game crashed again haha.

GGG should hold off on pushing MTX and packs in players faces until this is fixed. It's in extremely poor taste to solicit money from players for a game you can't play, while flat-out ignoring community concern while ontop of this promoting inaccurate in game footage. GGG Literally pulling a CDProjektRed.

But GGG don't read this anyway so... :(

Might be the server you play on. I changed 2 servers until i found one stable.
POG
I'm so sick of seeing streamers using logout macro's, it is not hard core if you have a cheat button! How is this even allowed in monetary events with decent cash prizes, which are basically tournaments. Imagine counter strike competitions, "no i missed my shot, but before they turn round to kill me I'm logging back to spawn". Or, "I've accidentally fallen off the ledge in de_aztec, before I hit the floor and die I'm going to press this button so I dont".

Yet a flask macro that would save many of us from painful and debilitating carpal tunnel is deemed unacceptable and against terms of service! Yet the Chinese are given in-game flask macro's and loot pick-up pets!

I do love the game, but dislike the company behind it, and many of the ethical choices they make.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Jan 19, 2021, 4:00:43 AM
Who are these people and why should I care what they are doing?
Or...
I am Drakunia... and you are not! And I am also GFL (Gamer For Life)
nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info