Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Echoes of the Atlas Launch Highlights

Spoiler
Those vid cap. shows no crash :)
No way are they playing the same game. This league runs like absolute trash, constant crashes, massive lag spikes, frame rate issues, textures popping in and out; the game is unplayable this league.

You must be providing streamers with a different server/build to play on?

Edit: Loaded back up to the game to check. Still having all those issues, minimized to update this and the game crashed again haha.

GGG should hold off on pushing MTX and packs in players faces until this is fixed. It's in extremely poor taste to solicit money from players for a game you can't play, while flat-out ignoring community concern while ontop of this promoting inaccurate in game footage. GGG Literally pulling a CDProjektRed.

But GGG don't read this anyway so... :(
Last edited by Void_Seer on Jan 18, 2021, 6:58:52 PM
Yea i dunno, lily cosplay better 2000X

SIDE NOTE:: SHOW A MBXTREME? oh wait you cant, its full of crashes
Last edited by Midiz on Jan 18, 2021, 6:55:40 PM
SERVERS SO LA-GGG-Y .... :{
ZoneTripper
Why not show Alkaizer's awakener kill?
Disappointed that my half a dozen crashes per day didn't make the list, but I guess that's not really eligible for a highlight if so many people are having them, right?
"
in hopes of appeasing the Maven.

Is that a spoiler?

SPOILER!
simply unplayable, constant disconnections and crashes, in the city the stash does not load and all objects are blurred ... 13giga patch hahahahah ... my compliments for this masterpiece league!
"
ShawnGorilla wrote:
uhhh maybe should avoid putting giantwaffle clips considering the shit he was involved with not too long ago...with the whole abuse allegations and shit

uhhh maybe you should stay on twitter
Lily's RIP was a bad one. That slam was well telegraphed. I assume she thought he was going to die before finishing the hit.

Still a better player than me though :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info