[3.13] CoC Firestorm Battlemage DPS League Start

"
mpoe wrote:
I'm in SSF and dropped Martyr so trying this build. What would the cluster jewel look like, Jgizle? It feels like the PoB is all over the place.

For cluster jewels you have a few options that could be beneficial.

Large

Spoiler

Medium

Spoiler

Small

Spoiler

Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
Last edited by Jgizle on Feb 12, 2021, 10:26:34 PM
I'll have to run some delirium. Thanks for the suggestions!
May I ask why hypothermia and not inspiration support?
I switched to that build arround level 50 (SSF) and its a blast.

But i have one question: How is the performance of this build in lategame? (T14+ and bossing)
is there a video of this build doing some delirium ?
Heres my version of the build I've been playing and looking to min/max.

https://pastebin.com/g5p8Eb7M

Lots of room to play with gems, inspiration, awakened aoe, awakened/ele focus, awakened/controlled destruction. Just depends on what you want from clusters.

I'm probably gonna end up with the current gem setup and go for cremator, prismatic heart, and doryani's lesson in an 8 passive cluster.

We get blind and cull from evil eye and wish for death respectively. CWDT enfeeble + assmark ring gives us easy uptime on both.

The boots on my toon suck, could easily go for tailwind, elusive or both.

Belt is also weak, I was thinking of life/%max life/flask charge on crit/+res stygian.

Body armor could be anything really, just get gravicius craft. I don't like explodey here cause we don't convert or scale the phys that well.

The uniques are the uniques.

Lastly I feel like firestorm is kind of weird with CoC for 3.13. Previous patches firestorm could come in all directions, but in 3.13 it only comes in from the right side. I call this "fly in" and to minimize the fly in time and maximize procs, I like to position myself so that whatever I'm targetting is between 4 and 5 oclock. This shortens the time for the meteors to hit and it feels like I'm getting more procs. I haven't done any hard testing, but maybe someone else can chime in on this.
Last edited by sixduck on Feb 25, 2021, 6:02:50 PM
Here is my version of COC Firestorm. So far I can do T16 maps. Only issue I have is in Valdo Rest with Harbingers. My machine lags and sometimes leads to dying. Now I'm good if I attack a small pack at time.

https://pastebin.com/6UbiDm8F

Now I'm wondering if I'm better off with getting some ignite dps instead of going with elemental focus.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info