I appear offline on the trade site

"
Fellgrave wrote:
Add me to the list of those having issues with this. Especially since I had some particularly lucky finds the last few days, this hurts.
Make sure your online status isn't set to "Offline" here.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
"
Novynn wrote:
"
Fellgrave wrote:
Add me to the list of those having issues with this. Especially since I had some particularly lucky finds the last few days, this hurts.
Make sure your online status isn't set to "Offline" here.

I had this exact issue, I believe. Pretty much, I had no idea I had this bug but had been wondering why I couldn't even sell multi-ex items for 1~2 ex. A friend searched me and I appeared offline. None of my items were showing up. It was public, everything priced appropriately. The link you added had me listed as show when online, too. So the only solution I could find was emptying the tab out, then setting it private then public again and re-adding the items. I was in contact with support staff when it occurred and managed to apparently fix it before it could be found. It was over halfway through the league when I found out, lol.

I am suspicious of the cause. I feel like it had something to do with the realms disconnecting me and not letting me reconnect to the same one. I could well be wrong, but I think it has something to do with it.
Last edited by Miraille on Mar 20, 2021, 6:06:50 AM
I have the same issue

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info