Problem Stash Tab Affinities

Hello, I got problem with Affinities tabs. After start new pach system Stash Tab Affinities doesn't work on my account. Anyone have the same problem or know how fix this?
Last bumped on Jul 4, 2021, 1:26:15 AM
No one can help?
"
Arcangelo61 wrote:
Hello, I got problem with Affinities tabs. After start new pach system Stash Tab Affinities doesn't work on my account. Anyone have the same problem or know how fix this?

Could you please clarify "doesn't work" - are your affinities set for the correct stash tabs? Are your items not being sorted at all or are they being placed in the incorrect tab?
When i want put np. Chaos orb to my dump stash, ctrl and click LPM. After this my chaos is put to dump stash not do the my currency tab (i have mark Affinities)
Before league on std this work ryl fine.
Having the same issue. None of my affinities are working.
Have marked Currency stash tab as "Currency" ? Dont You mismatch "Auto Affinity" it is not the same. You must check Tab as...
🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞
Last edited by koszmarnica on Jan 18, 2021, 4:32:39 AM
"
koszmarnica wrote:
Have marked as "Currency" Currency stash ? Dont You mismatch "Auto Affinity" it is not the same. You must check Tab as...

Thank you. I was having the same problem and did not realize that in a new league I have to reset all my affinities for each Tab.
"
koszmarnica wrote:
Have marked Currency stash tab as "Currency" ? Dont You mismatch "Auto Affinity" it is not the same. You must check Tab as...

I Do only my currency tab have marked affinity to currency but them not move do this tab
Did you guys set your affinities in Standard? Now that leagues mirror your Standard stash, you might have to change it there to get it at league start.
still didn't work, I dont have any new idea have I can fix this...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info