Texture loading on every zone + constant stuttering.

So, something new with 3.13 that never happened with previously. Every time I zone into a new zone, none of the textures are preloaded and stuff in town appears as nothing first, then as blocks/cubes/squares of colors, textures of gear first appear blocky then load properly etc...I could bear with this, but every map also constantly stutters and you can see stuff loading as blocky models first and then fix itself fast.

Example: https://i.imgur.com/3IIxNxp.png Lioneyes when zoning in, 5 seconds later its normal.

Tried --noasync, doesnt change anything.

I have a pretty powerful pc (3700X, gtx 2070 super, game on nvme ssd) and never had this happen in previous leagues, even on an older computer.
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2021, 6:33:27 AM
This is what the frame times etc look in a zone. Not exactly smooth.

https://i.imgur.com/NDiPheV.png
If possible switch the graphic settings to "vulkan" instead "DirectX" - worked for me.
Sort of the same thing here - on the Vulkan renderer, so I don't think it's as simple as a specific renderer being the culprit. Grey blocks upon entering town, invisible effects and massive stutter the first time an effect/asset is loaded during a session. Game lagged me out for about four seconds on a guild invite for whatever reason.

I'm not going to say it's outright "the worst performance on a league launch ever", because I've been around for long enough to see some absolute disasters... but it's certainly a contender, with the added issue of the current problems not even being tied to new league mechanics, which is the usual pattern.
This is exactly what's happening to me, and it's not around the league mechanic, this is even happening in town. Constant micro-lags which make everything feel jittery. (Plus the 30+ seconds to load town with assets not showing up at all or showing up blurry.)
I get the same thing on DX11. Switching to Vulkan seems to produce crashes after playing for some time.
Game looks like claymation when loading into zones, constant microstuttering.
Same
same here. gtx1050TI 4gb... loading into any zone will give me these "texture load problems" for like up to 20 seconds then the game micro stutters randomly (even if i was in that specific zone before), everything was fine in 3.12 60fps no problems at all.
Happening to me as well, constant graphics rendering in every single zone.

I have a i7 7700k and a GTX 1070 8GB running everything on low settings and it still runs like shit :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info