[3.13] Budgest Sweep Slayer [League Starter] | [5c per item] | [No cluster] *WIP*

Actually started my PoE journey with Sweep (thanks Chayman) and wanted to go back to it for a while. Since every league I can't decide on a starter build I'll give it a shot.

I wish you all the luck with making janitor build works once again.
I've updated the pob link. Patch notes:

Spoiler
- Orientative leveling trees

Spoiler

- Some tree fixes to make the damage a bit more consistent

- 3 red sockets are hard to get in a Starkonja. Crown of the Inward Eye is a cheap safe option.

- Some changes in gems.

Spoiler
- Concentrated Effect -> Multistrike

I'm not sure if I like Conc Effect. I just wanted that single one shoting hit, but it ended beeng too small. After testing it, I've seen Multistrike is a safer option, as it makes the sweep animation to end faster.

- Reposition of some other gems

Also I want to thank you all for showing interest in this build. I'm still figuring out a lot of things, so I'm open to any recomendation ^^
Last edited by Trevix on Jan 19, 2021, 4:39:23 PM
"
Trevix wrote:
I've updated the pob link. Patch notes:

Spoiler
- Orientative leveling trees

Spoiler

- Some tree fixes to make the damage a bit more consistent

- 3 red sockets are hard to get in a Starkonja. Crown of the Inward Eye is a cheap safe option.

- Some changes in gems.

Spoiler
- Concentrated Effect -> Multistrike

I'm not sure if I like Conc Effect. I just wanted that single one shoting hit, but it ended beeng too small. After testing it, I've seen Multistrike is a safer option, as it makes the sweep animation to end faster.

- Reposition of some other gems

Also I want to thank you all for showing interest in this build. I'm still figuring out a lot of things, so I'm open to any recomendation ^^

Thank you very much
How to deal with burst damage? It was fine and very fun until Red maps, and Red Elderslayers oneshot me every time. i have 4.8k hp all res capped and flask are up.

https://pastebin.com/drTfKEd3
Last edited by OrKToS on Jan 20, 2021, 8:57:18 AM
"
OrKToS wrote:
How to deal with burst damage? It was fine and very fun until Red maps, and Red Elderslayers oneshot me every time. i have 4.8k hp all res capped and flask are up.

https://pastebin.com/drTfKEd3

Sorry it seems to be something wrong with that url.

But the cheapest way of getting new layers of defense would be via Dodge. I'm barely playing this days so there's still a lot I have to test yet.

I'll leave here an updated version with dodge (Acrobatics + Phase Acrobatics + Vaal Grace)

https://pastebin.com/pHXcryX7

If you don't like the idea, you can try to get some enfeeble on hit gloves
Last edited by Trevix on Jan 21, 2021, 4:15:26 PM
Just got to maps with your build, been pretty great so far!

I have to agree with the other guy about getting oneshot all the time though. And it made me wonder why not take Call to Arms and use enduring cry with immortal call + cwdt? The only downside is you wouldn't get the benefit of enduring cry's life regen. You could even take Masterful Form to have 4 endurance/frenzy charges.

Not sure if this would really help at all, but I played another build with the same setup and was wondering why it would or would not work here.

I found a 5L Kingsguard which made me think about doing this.
Last edited by Krakkin on Jan 22, 2021, 3:47:31 PM
Hi I would appreciate it if you could make a POE planner page for this build going through the beginning to the end of the game as I don’t have access to path of building through my phone and no pc :(
"
GetDeepFried_ wrote:
Hi I would appreciate it if you could make a POE planner page for this build going through the beginning to the end of the game as I don’t have access to path of building through my phone and no pc :(

I've got this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thank you so much this will do :)
Hi, could you make a gem section please most other build guides have one and I don't use path of building.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info