[3.13] Aziire's CwC Hydrosphere Elementalist - Maven Ez Clap | Ritual League Starter

What is that jewel in the tree?
"
llindvior wrote:

Threads of Hope
"
TryNotToDie wrote:
Do you think Hydrosphere could work in a Mjolner style build? I like the idea of it but unsure if it will work at all

It theoretically could be suited as a source of a mild -10% cold & lightning exposure for builds where you convert part of your lightning damage to cold (like with Call of the Brotherhood) instead of Wave of Conviction which is -25% for pure lightning.
"
xatix wrote:
"
llindvior wrote:

Threads of Hope

Sorry if I missed it. What size of Thread of Hope? Looks like extra large.
Thanks
Interesting build, following it right now, will see how it works when i get to maps.

I found that you can use Bitterdream quite well as all gems synergize with stormbrand/hydropshere. You need to use praxis though as it gets quite expensive. You will have to drop bitterdream once you get to min-maxing stage i assume.

Can you explain why Gain #% of Phys Damage as Extra Lightning is prio mod and where the phys dmg comes from? Enjoying the build TYVM.
Did I get lucky with this amulet?? Seems good for the build. At least for starting out.

Last edited by raidman4 on Jan 17, 2021, 3:47:10 PM
"
HerbertHoover wrote:
Can you explain why Gain #% of Phys Damage as Extra Lightning is prio mod and where the phys dmg comes from? Enjoying the build TYVM.

Doubling dipping. Storm burst is phys converts to lightning.
"
hir7z wrote:
About defensive setup, CWDT-IC vs SteelSkin on RMB, what are your thoughts ?

Seeing that you went golens, it is possible to give up on Shaper of Storms or Bastion of Elements to get Mastermind of Discord ?

Always Shock vs Double -25% exposure.

And again, thanks for the build, very fun to play, and really cool to think about all possibilities for building, the problem is that I suck.

I'm lazy so I won't want more buttons to click (SteelSkin) but if you can fit it amongst the gems and like to do that then go for it.

Shaper of Storms is necessary as it allows all our Damage to Shock. Even the Damage that isn't Lightning like Herald of Ice. I didn't wanna give up the exposure either but it must be done D:.

You're welcome for the build, I enjoy it and making them. Also dw I suck as well, I just sucked for longer and then eventually got to a slightly better point of not sucking hahaha.

"
Pheu wrote:
Hey, I just noticed you can get a better pathing near Blood Drinker, take dmg and area near lethal assault so you dont need to get 10 intelligence.

I have a couple questions:

1- why do we take Potency of Will (skill effect duration nodes)?

2- Should I get call of the brotherhood or thread of hope first?

3- Which thread of hope radius do we need?

That pathing was better, but I also cut it out of our tree when switching to Golemancer.

1. Potency of Will boosts our Storm Burst damage by a lot as it gets extra damage per duration remaining.

2. Call of the Brotherhood is top priority. Then Inpulsa. Thread of Hope can wait until more people have fought Sirus.

3. Large Ring radius for Thread of Hope.

"
TryNotToDie wrote:
Do you think Hydrosphere could work in a Mjolner style build? I like the idea of it but unsure if it will work at all

It might but honestly I think that would give me a headache to even start thinking about it hahaha. I'm sorry I'm no help on this one.

"
Status2673 wrote:
Sorry if I missed it. What size of Thread of Hope? Looks like extra large.
Thanks

The size is just the Large not extra :D

"
w1841d3 wrote:
Interesting build, following it right now, will see how it works when i get to maps.

I found that you can use Bitterdream quite well as all gems synergize with stormbrand/hydropshere. You need to use praxis though as it gets quite expensive. You will have to drop bitterdream once you get to min-maxing stage i assume.

Bitterdream does seem to be quite the juicer for levelling, which is surprising cause I hate that weapon. It has come back to taunt me.

"
HerbertHoover wrote:

All our damage is actually scaled off the based Physical Damage that is built into both Hydrosphere and Storm Burst. The gems just convert the damage instantly, and we convert and scale the rest.

This is why the Shaper mod is such a juicer for us.

"
raidman4 wrote:
Did I get lucky with this amulet?? Seems good for the build. At least for starting out.

That amulet is cracked. Yes that is an absolute beast of an amulet. So many resistances, free Spell Block with the anoint, huge life. Rock that for ages it is awesome.
Awesome thanks! This build is so fun. Anywhere else I can get reduced wrath mana usage?? If not, which should I take out? Ice, Thunder or wrath?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info