[3.13] Aziire's CwC Hydrosphere Elementalist - Maven Ez Clap | Ritual League Starter

"
Naalis wrote:
"
Pheu wrote:
1- why do we take Potency of Will (skill effect duration nodes)?

Same question here.

Storm Burst.
Exploding Orbs deal 75% of Skill Damage for each 0.4 seconds of remaining Duration

So if you get 34%, 67%, 100% or 133% increased duration, each of these breakpoints will give you massive damage boost.
Do you think Hydrosphere could work in a Mjolner style build? I like the idea of it but unsure if it will work at all
When clicking on both the scepter trade links, there's a warning for the query being too complex.
@omniarcan
"
When clicking on both the scepter trade links, there's a warning for the query being too complex.

You have to make sure you are logged in when you click on them.
"
AziiRe wrote:
@omniarcan
"

You have to make sure you are logged in when you click on them.

I love that it would have worked if I'd checked again after I logged in to let you know.
Hey just checking some of the items and they are expensive. Do you think they will be cheaper in a week? or you just know some low cost options?
Does anyone know if a variant of this build could work with 'cast on crit'? Not sure what the benefit of CwC vs CoC is for Hydrosphere.
"
runnerboy414 wrote:
Does anyone know if a variant of this build could work with 'cast on crit'? Not sure what the benefit of CwC vs CoC is for Hydrosphere.

Could work, but I doubt it'll be effective. Hydrosphere doesn't really have great base damage, the reason why it works in this setup is that you're scaling both Hydrosphere and Storm Burst by same means, which would be much more difficult for CoC setup since you need an attack as triggering skill there.
Thank you for answering my questions on stream!
Last edited by Cyrenus on Jan 17, 2021, 2:26:14 AM
@Lutheum
"
Hey just checking some of the items and they are expensive. Do you think they will be cheaper in a week? or you just know some low cost options?

It depends. Some people will start their second character so the items might go up in price. They fluctuate a lot. You can get by quite okay with very generic gear and work towards the gear in maps. I was able to save up for Call of the Brotherhood and an Inpulsa just doing Chaos Recipes in White Maps and running Rituals for the odd Currency deals.

@Cyrenus
"
Thank you for answering my questions on stream!

<3 That's the point of the stream anyway, plus gives me something to talk about :D.

I'll dedicate an hour when I wake up tomorrow to combing over and fixing up the guide and responding to any comments I have missed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info