[3.13] Aziire's CwC Hydrosphere Elementalist - Maven Ez Clap | Ritual League Starter

"
Oumauru wrote:
Hey there. It's my first Char and i love the build.
Still learning a lot about the game und trying to improve, could use some advice on how to go on with the build from now.

https://pastebin.com/ZJbBNnBA (Hope that works.)

Maybe you can give me some hints on what i should aim for next or have ideas for some budget improvements (spent the last week farming to finally get my Inpulsa, guess I'm a poor boy).

Here is what im thinking currently, but I dont know what to prioritize:
-I need only 10% skill duration to hit the next milestone. Could get that with one of the small notes before exceptional performance. Its a long way to get there though. Maybe use another Thread of Hope on the right side, like the CI-ES build last page did?
If i do, what Annointment on the Amulet do I use instead, Heart of Thunder maybe?

You can path to all skill duration nodes safely, all the stats are useful. Make sure you also get replica pure talent, Anomalous Storm Burst and ideally a skill effect either on your belt (corruption) or on your boots (elder mod) to hit 2.8seconds breakpoint. Otherwise reachign 2.4seconds is also fine.

"

-Just got the large Cluster Jewel for the original build. Farming for the two medium ones now. However, some of the latest builds seem to have dropped them. Whats the reason behind this?

Main distinction between Cluster Jewels is the suffix - either you use Doryani's for extra leech or Disorienting node for Blind. Other two nodes are fairly standard (Overshock and Snowstorm) for max dps.

"

-I don't have a Call of the Brotherhood yet. It's quite cheap, but in POB i get negative DPS from it. I dont mean it seems to be worse than my current ring, its actually displayed as being worse than not wearing a ring at all. Is that an error in the calculation?

I think cerealbawks answered above me - you need to run Elemental Weakness to also reduce cold dmg if you plan to use COTB. Dont forget to add Catalysts!.

"

-I will get Golemancer when i finish the last Lab (soon!) But I'm also thinking about switching Shaper of Storms for Mastermind of Discord.

Mastermind is a slight DPS increase over Shaper of Storms at high levels of damage.

"

I like the synergy with Hydrosphere.
However, I'm using Wave of Conviction with Conductivity for bosses and exposure sources dont stack iirc. What are your thoughts on this?

Hydrosphere - to be honest is a DPS loss in this build. Using Wave of Conviction or completely dropping it alltogether is fine if you feel like it. I just like ping-ponging a ball of death around the screen, so I'm fine with it. My Sirus DPS is 40M with hydrosphere which is enough to instaphase him without letting him do any nasty mechanics.

"

-My Gloves are bad. Unnerve is super expensive. But maybe i can get gloves with the Phys->Lightning Mod (maybe even craft unnerve on that myself, want to try that out). And then I'm free to change my boots aswell as keep the Conversion Cap?

Unnerve is a bit expensive yes. You can also get it on a megalomaniac via Master of Fear if you can find a good one. This is ultimately a luxury upgrade pushing your DPS up at the end of your build.

"

I would love to try out the CI-ES aswell. But i asume it's quite expensive to get the ES high enough?

Yeah, going ES CI will require you to get well rolled ES gear which can be quite pricy this late into the league. Thanks god we have Harvest so you can actually craft/afford by just playing the game casually.

"

I know its a lot, sorry. And thanks a lot for any answer!
"
An easy answer for getting the 10% skill duration is to buy an Anomalous Storm Burst w/ 20% quality. That will give you the 10% you need to hit the break point without having to rework your tree too much.

Thanks! This one went under my radar as I hadn't checked the alternate qualities yet. Just got one and am leveling it now!

"
Call of the Brotherhood is showing a DPS drop for you because you're using Conductivity as your curse instead of Elemental Weakness. If you're dropping opponents lightning resist but not their cold resist, converting lightning damage to cold damage will result in less damage overall. Just switching it in your POB shows Call being a dps increase.

Very logical explanation but would have never figured that out myself. TY again.

"
Speaking of, if you want either of my old curse on hit rings with ele weakness, i'm happy to give them to you, as well as one of my old medium clusters. See below, free to a good home.

I'd love that! Added you ingame, so see you around! <3

Also thank you w1841d3 for your answers.
I also like the wrecking ball so I will stick with it aswell.
Harvest is among the things I haven't got my head around yet. Been even skipping some of them when they appeared in my maps as I feel so lost there.
I'm trying out another build so I've got a lot of good stuff for this build for sale:
Do you think The Blue Nightmare could work anywhere in this build? Only way I can see is replacing Thread of Hope, but doesn't quite seem worth
I am also currently really struggling with the build, wiped to my first ever a5 sirus, as well as my first rare maven. Also struggled even on the Vox twins a lot, seems like my dps is just too low, and my survivability is pretty bad. Am I missing anything? If someone could post some feedback on my build I'd love that
https://pastebin.com/RefkHYcy
"
YOUR_HAMSTER wrote:
I am also currently really struggling with the build, wiped to my first ever a5 sirus, as well as my first rare maven. Also struggled even on the Vox twins a lot, seems like my dps is just too low, and my survivability is pretty bad. Am I missing anything? If someone could post some feedback on my build I'd love that
https://pastebin.com/RefkHYcy

1. Unless you really want a ball you should swap out hydro.

2. Get a medium thread of hope next to Holy Dominion for 3-4 good DPS nodes.

3. Wrong craft on your weapon.

4. No helmet enchant.

5. Bad jewels.

6. Overall gear upgrade.

Check the gear I which I linked in a post above for some inspo.
Last edited by believers on Feb 22, 2021, 4:31:33 AM
Thanks! I actually updated my skills to same as yours, anomalous etc, might have forgotten to change it in the pob. Can you enlighten me a bit what to prioritize in gear? Obviously chest is WIP, but it's my only 6l. Where should i spent first? My total budget is somewhere around 10ex.

I know that none of my gear is gg endgame, but when looking at alternatives they are often several ex, and I find it difficult knowing where to spend

The wand was just randomly dropped, I know the craft doesn't do anything. Would it be feasible with ele pen craft, or is it just bad?
Anyone want buy or trade my build ?, https://pastebin.com/Vtqg9q6z
Just swap to elemental hit melee
"
YOUR_HAMSTER wrote:
Thanks! I actually updated my skills to same as yours, anomalous etc, might have forgotten to change it in the pob. Can you enlighten me a bit what to prioritize in gear? Obviously chest is WIP, but it's my only 6l. Where should i spent first? My total budget is somewhere around 10ex.

I know that none of my gear is gg endgame, but when looking at alternatives they are often several ex, and I find it difficult knowing where to spend

The wand was just randomly dropped, I know the craft doesn't do anything. Would it be feasible with ele pen craft, or is it just bad?

Replica Pure Talent jewel is cheap and should boost you to the next threshold with storm burst.

Wep upgrade should be available for like 2-3ex

Shield with Life + damage mods should be available.

Helmet with same enchant I had and start try to craft it in garden with chaos crafts you get. You should farm harvests if you need money/gear anyway.

Gloves with convert.

Abyss belt with damage mods, not flask crit mod.

+ Cluster I said before

Should be doable to get good upgrades for 10 ex this time in the league.
Hi,

So I've been following and trying this build since the begginning of this league and, gameplay wise, I love it.
I really like seeing the ball flying around and stuff. It's great.

For map clearing, I currently have no issue.
Spare a few OS there and there on t16 or when I'm not paying attention, I think I have a good clear speed as I litteraly dash right click dash right click my way through the map

However things are no so jolly with bosses, I struggle a lot and I can't kill Sirius 7-8 by myself, I just can't stand still long enough to do any significant damage.
I also find myself relatively squishy and I don't see what I could change without sacrificing too much offensive which I also find lacking in the single target department. (When I see what some build can do...)

I don't know what should be upgraded first.
Here's my stuff : https://pastebin.com/VXjWGbpB
I know I don't have one of the medium cluster jewel recommanded but I also don't think my current Megalomaniac is that bad either (the pushback actually adds a lotof survivability when doing map bosses. (They litteraly can't reach me)

I've seen that build and I've always wanted to try a Divine ire build so I'm tempted, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMotdZPKqPI&t
I've already leveled up some gems and got my hand on a few pieces such as :

My budget is currently 7ex 1300 chaos and around 3-4 ex worth of harvest enchant ready to sell (and a butload crap of oil n stuff)
Not enough to get *top notch* end gear, but enough to actually swap.
I also have a 6l fursharl to replace my chest.

So what should I do T_T , I don't want to spend more money on that potential Irebuild and I don't know how far I can go with my Hydrosphere build. I've looked around and this build seems to be the best, but I also read often that Hydro is a fantasy and dumping it for a better Stormburst is better... which is kind of a bummer x)

ty for anyone actually reading this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info