[3.13] Aziire's CwC Hydrosphere Elementalist - Maven Ez Clap | Ritual League Starter

Have you looked into testing sigil of power for this build? it seems like it could make a huge difference in power
I think the trade sceptre links need updating :)
I don't understand sceptre trade links aswell.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/MrB8YPPFJ

When i sort it by sum in "online only" mode and then "any" (including offline), so that sceptre which is at first place in "online" mode doesn't even show at beginning of search in "any" mode (but there are some other sceptres online).

How that sorting is working, isn'it broken somehow?

I've tried links for other stuff, like belts and rings and it shows fine for "online" and "any", results are in same order, exluding only offline items, only sceptress are messed up somehow for some reason.
"
Gimdornim wrote:
Thanks for updating!

Another question: will Arctic Armour be good for this build? Since we're always stationary when channelling, we should be able to get the damage reduction most of the time. The 30% chill is also quite strong, though it only lasts 0.5 sec. I guess the issue would be mana reservation, since we're already running lots of stuff. I run an Essence Worm with Hatred myself, and with Arctic Armour on I'm left with 4%. Maybe higher level Enlighten/more reduced mana reservation can help with that.

Arctic Armour is a pretty good suggestion. If we were able to fit it in both our mana pool and gem slots then I think it would be a good addition for boosting our defenses a little more.

"
w1841d3 wrote:
I pushed myself to about 5.5M dps in POB with Stormburst and 0.5m each with hydrosphere and frostbolt from amulet. This should be enough to roll over all content.

Only problem is ocassional oneshots for me.

here is POB of my character im following:

https://pastebin.com/qm0gJ6gT

oh yeah - and build is so freaking non-meta all gear is dirt cheap. Spent 3ex so far.

Yeah I've been following your posts and your gear is nuts. When I get bored of my meme zerker I will come back and probably implement a lot of your advice. Thanks for the experimenting so far though. It has legit been a huge help.

"
Waltzbear wrote:
Hello, one question about Defense. It says:"- Enough %chance to Blind that it should be up majority of the time giving us 50% Chance to Evade. This +60% Block Chance should keep us breathing."

Could you advise how I could get the Evade and Block chances?

The %chance to Blind we picked up on our Cluster Jewel. We could also use Flesh and Stone instead to give us Blind with our Sand Stance. As for the Block it is from using Light of the Lunaris + Rumi's Concoction. Using a Basalt flask is also a great idea for flat Phys Reduction.

"
Is it possible to replace the Inpulsa with a well crafted Exlosion Chest?

Definitely. In fact it is probably better. Inpulsa is just far easier to achieve for the average person and Uniques are always a little better for build guides. Some people would get confused when trying to figure out the process of an explode chest.

"
YeAhx wrote:
I have followed the build almost exactly except getting proper cluster jewels & 6l inpulsa (using 5l right now) and my damage is no where near what it should be at least according to my current level. Help me out what am i doing wrong?
my current build:https://pastebin.com/VyMLUZcc

The damage is pretty awkward to scale at times. I went through and updated the guide since you posted though so give another quick look over the gem section / new passive tree. If that doesn't work try catch me while I'm live and I can go over the passive tree on stream.

"
hohenheim24 wrote:
For folks still looking to give this build a shot, I just made a Autobomber version that is looking pretty good. Transitioning should take around 5Ex (including 75 regrets). I will be posting that build once i save up the currently and make sure that is functions at level 90+. :)

This will be juiced, I'm hype for it <3

"
NoBrainNoPain wrote:
started die too much at 93lvl when start pushing t16 vaal wild mods and stupidly op phys damage like in vaal tample boosfight and cant kill vaaled 8mod enslaver too big phys damage. i played too much on squishi dodge builds so i just cobra reflex dangerous stuff)

But in general - good build if you dont get cocky and face tank everything)

Are you still playing by any chance? If so how is the build going for you now. Still dodging and weaving hahaha.

"
DarkVolteer wrote:
Which skills are the best for the main hand or off hand also the 3 skill gems

i have 3 empty slots so i don.t know

Yeah we do end up with 3 empty slots. It is up to you. You could move your Vaal RF + Tempest Shield to one of the weapons, potentially slot it in with an Increased Duration. You could then add an Increased Duration to the CwDT Setup. I have Vitality slotted for the life regen Aura. I wasn't running Herald of Thunder though as I only had an Enlighten 1.

"
w1841d3 wrote:
Hey AziiRe, I've changed my build a bit - maybe you get some ideas. I'm getting 5.3M dps with Storm Burst in POB at the moment @ lvl90

https://pastebin.com/5kZSj4y5

Some ideas for you:

1) Intuitive leap on Instability allows you to pick up a lot of juicy nodes without pathing to them.
2) I strongly advise to get Stygian becuase you can get an abyss jewel with Onslaught which is super nice.

3) I've corrupted by Agnerod with elemental damage enchant, its pretty kickass now.

4) I still dont have cluster jewels - i can imagine my DPS will go up once i place one of those with mediums in

I'm still very much a glass cannon, but that doesn't matter as my cast speed and damage are high enough to dodge and instakill stuff with flame dash. Bosses are dying relatively fast as well.

I just fully cleared a t16 yellow park dominated by Sirus deathless, so - so far so good. Will see how it stacks up against end game bosses. I havent dont Sirus or Elder/Shaper/UE yet.

Yeah this is an awesome version of the build. I said it before in this same post but I will definitely comeback and give your version a go and see just how we go. After that I will give full Storm Burst a go.

"
believers wrote:
Level 92 with the current tree:
https://pastebin.com/BvvRuktC

Items:

I feel a bit weak against end bosses like Sirius due to flasks running out etc. What would you change?

For the flask problem use Soul of Ryslatha Ascendancy. This regens them throughout the fight. I struggled with Sirus myself as well so don't worry. Make sure to use a Flame Dash setup instead. This + Arcane Surge changes the fight immensely. I've also gone through and changed my gem setup quite a bit in the guide so give that a look.

"
caelvain1991 wrote:
Have you looked into testing sigil of power for this build? it seems like it could make a huge difference in power

I've not really looked into it at all. I will have to give it a read and see if it would benefit us.

"
Cithilu wrote:
I think the trade sceptre links need updating :)

I'll give it a look :D

"
CRE_AGA wrote:
I don't understand sceptre trade links aswell.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/MrB8YPPFJ

When i sort it by sum in "online only" mode and then "any" (including offline), so that sceptre which is at first place in "online" mode doesn't even show at beginning of search in "any" mode (but there are some other sceptres online).

How that sorting is working, isn'it broken somehow?

I've tried links for other stuff, like belts and rings and it shows fine for "online" and "any", results are in same order, exluding only offline items, only sceptress are messed up somehow for some reason.

The any mode will sometimes show better ones as someone with a better item might not be online. I updated the link and refreshed it a little anyway. Wands are also a viable option that I should have included so those are now represented as well. Link Below.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/K8d62lDU5
Last edited by AziiRe on Jan 24, 2021, 4:05:38 PM
Love the build, it reminds me a lot of Whispering Ice but with higher framerate. Trying to fix some badly rolled Culling Strike/Unnerve gloves, these should be insane after I find a couple of Harvests.

Couple questions:

What base would be best to craft explode on?

What would be the best way for me to get more Skill Effect Duration? I'm currently at 100% from the Potency of Will cluster, Exceptional Performance anointment, Replica Pure Talent and Anomalous Storm Burst, just shy of the 105% breakpoint.
"
Silly wrote:
Love the build, it reminds me a lot of Whispering Ice but with higher framerate. Trying to fix some badly rolled Culling Strike/Unnerve gloves, these should be insane after I find a couple of Harvests.

Couple questions:

What base would be best to craft explode on?

What would be the best way for me to get more Skill Effect Duration? I'm currently at 100% from the Potency of Will cluster, Exceptional Performance anointment, Replica Pure Talent and Anomalous Storm Burst, just shy of the 105% breakpoint.

Those gloves are damn good. As for Skill Effect Duration we do have 10% on the right side of the tree on the Entropy node. Idk if that will be enough to get you over, and it does cost 2 passive points. A conquerors efficiency isn't half bad either. 4% Increased alongside it's Reduced Mana benefits. These probably won't be enough though D:
Hello,

May I know whether you use "Intuitive Leap" jewel to get to Heart of Thunder and Heart of Ice notable passives? (Just wondering if it will reach them since Intuitive Leap grants a small radius.)

If that works, would it make sense to go for Golem commander, Breath of Lighting, Breath of Rime and Frost Walker?
Do you reccomend conductivity on hit or elemental weakness on hit? I did not see any curse on your build
"
AziiRe wrote:

"
believers wrote:
Level 92 with the current tree:
https://pastebin.com/BvvRuktC

Items:

I feel a bit weak against end bosses like Sirius due to flasks running out etc. What would you change?

For the flask problem use Soul of Ryslatha Ascendancy. This regens them throughout the fight. I struggled with Sirus myself as well so don't worry. Make sure to use a Flame Dash setup instead. This + Arcane Surge changes the fight immensely. I've also gone through and changed my gem setup quite a bit in the guide so give that a look.

Soul of Rys, thanks.

So do you always use Flame Dash and don't care about Fortify? I use arcane surge with tempest shield right now.
I keep pushing with this build, all t16 is cleaned easily, killing guardians with no major troubles, will try Sirus soon.

Something is bothering me tho, the frenzy charge generation seems a bit low, I really rarely stack more than 1 charge, is Ice Bite the best choice for our Herald of Ice ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info