Stress-Free PoE! BONE ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.13

Ok, I'm doing something wrong. I cannot seem to get CWDT to work with desecrate. As soon as I equip CWDT and link it to desecrate the desecrate skill gets an exclamation point saying it can no longer be cast. Definitely does not seem to be cast when I take damage either. What am I doing wrong?

I deleveled the desecrate gem down to level 1, and have CWDT at level 3, so I don't think it's a level problem. And just to be sure I don't have it linked with anything else either. Just CWDT and Desecrate.
i started your build yesterday akll i can say:DAMN u makking gaming alot faster with this great dewtailed build!
"
Insedeel wrote:
Ok, I'm doing something wrong. I cannot seem to get CWDT to work with desecrate. As soon as I equip CWDT and link it to desecrate the desecrate skill gets an exclamation point saying it can no longer be cast. Definitely does not seem to be cast when I take damage either. What am I doing wrong?

I deleveled the desecrate gem down to level 1, and have CWDT at level 3, so I don't think it's a level problem. And just to be sure I don't have it linked with anything else either. Just CWDT and Desecrate.

Help us out.
On your forum screen, top left corner, click on your logged in as name.
Mid right of screen click Edit privacy settings
Left side of screen uncheck hide characters.
Then we can see your character and see if something else is interacting with desecrate.
It sounds like it is not a dexterity issue if you have already used it.
Also when CWDT takes over, you cannot self cast desecrate without removing cwdt first. Other than these, I would have to see your character

ONE FINAL thing, CWDT is weird, highly reliable but weird.
Sometimes when many things are linked to it, you either won't see all animations, or it won't fire all skills everytime. There are some cooldowns that will prevent spamming.
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Last edited by GrunkleBob on Jan 19, 2021, 9:18:58 AM
"
GrunkleBob wrote:
"
Insedeel wrote:

Help us out.
On your forum screen, top left corner, click on your logged in as name.
Mid right of screen click Edit privacy settings
Left side of screen uncheck hide characters.
Then we can see your character and see if something else is interacting with desecrate.
It sounds like it is not a dexterity issue if you have already used it.
Also when CWDT takes over, you cannot self cast desecrate without removing cwdt first. Other than these, I would have to see your character

ONE FINAL thing, CWDT is weird, highly reliable but weird.
Sometimes when many things are linked to it, you either won't see all animations, or it won't fire all skills everytime. There are some cooldowns that will prevent spamming.

Thanks, didn't realize I had that disabled. It's the level 45 necro in ritual league "Khiandrii". CWDT and des and bone offering are in the feet.
Do you think this could work with Soul's Wick? Would it be worth to swap one of the gems to maybe cast when damage taken or something?
"
Insedeel wrote:
Words were said

Thanks, didn't realize I had that disabled. It's the level 45 necro in ritual league "Khiandrii". CWDT and des and bone offering are in the feet.

The only thing I can think is bone offering is consuming it soooo fast, you don't see it. That is probably what is happening.

Wait, are you self casting bone offering? Because it requires level 44 and CWDT is at 42, so it won't fire. Not sure what's going on, but one of a few things needs to be fixed.
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Last edited by GrunkleBob on Jan 19, 2021, 9:23:59 PM
Thanks for the great Guide! Loving the variability that this build offers, very newbie friendly with a lot of room expanding into the end-game.

I was just curious about everybody else running this build if anybody has found any other Phys Spectres that they like for this patch currently?

I'm still running with Kitava's Heralds and its working pretty well, but wouldn't mind switching things up.
Loving the build so far. Using 2 carnage chieftains at the moment. Adding a host chieftain as soon as i can use 3 spectres, those 3 combined give a great buffs to the rest of the minions.

Did pick up this for 1 chaos (playing trade league), should last me to higher tier maps

Last edited by Xjustagamer on Jan 20, 2021, 4:08:34 AM
I'm having a remarkably smooth start of season with this build. Running the Act 2 big monkeys with frenzy buff and everyone is largely happy and healthy.

Made L85 inside the first week which is a first and i have to credit Wrecker of Days for this iteration of a build i played a bit last league.Leveling with SRS and Skeletons was fast and smooth made much more so by those big loot pinata' every zone on the way through.I bought a corrupted 6link for 10chaos ready for maps and am now expanding my atlas and running heists.Maybe my first L100 is on the cards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info