Stress-Free PoE! BONE ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.13

Hey buddy another league another zombie build for me. Want to thank you again for doing these and of course for the item filter (how many leagues have I thanked you for those now? Lol).

I'm on PS4 so just a couple more nights for me!

Hope y'all are enjoying the league !
i want to try this build (played 1 of your other builds a few leagues ago) but i see that you have meat shield on the zombies and feeding frenzy on the golem. Wont these 2 conflict and negate the zombie behaviour?
"
Xjustagamer wrote:
i want to try this build (played 1 of your other builds a few leagues ago) but i see that you have meat shield on the zombies and feeding frenzy on the golem. Wont these 2 conflict and negate the zombie behaviour?

They still get the feeding frenzy buff, but I believe they'd be defensive by default still, yeah. Though I think it's only for the linked gem? So the Golem is aggressive?

Not entirely sure how it works myself.
Last edited by Calistilaigh on Jan 18, 2021, 5:44:27 AM
Playing this as my league start on PC. played it last league on console and loved it. It replaced your max block as my favorite. Really like the laid back play style since I not a fan of piano button builds. Thank you for work you continue to do to support your builds.
I also just want to thank you for making this and your other builds. I've enjoyed them regularly over the leagues, and hopefully you'll keep you the great work for many to come!
"
Jevaderp wrote:
First time I played a summoner was back in Blight and I had a lot of fun with it. Pure physical skeletons were wonderful. Figured I'd give Necromancer another shot and am following your build now!

Just finished up Act 4, got a bunch of gems mentioned in the Gem Links part, including CWDT Chaos Golem. CWDT doesn't support Chaos Golem though, or am I missing something?

I got this too.
The chaos golem quest reward is level 5, that won't work with CWDT lv1.
I just leveled CWDT up a couple and that did it. Remember, you can buy level 1 gems at lily in act 6 and Siosa in the act 3 library.

Good Luck!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! Is this league fun or what?!?!?
I am nowhere near maps, just heading to act7 and LOVING it!
I got these boots on lay away in a Ritual and I am not sure I am going to be able to take them off!

Having a blast finding Ritual sites, this is going to be a looooong league... and I'll enjoy every second!
Last edited by GrunkleBob on Jan 18, 2021, 2:47:34 PM
"
Calistilaigh wrote:
"
Xjustagamer wrote:

They still get the feeding frenzy buff, but I believe they'd be defensive by default still, yeah. Though I think it's only for the linked gem? So the Golem is aggressive?

Not entirely sure how it works myself.

Yeah it had me worried too.
Wiki says only the minion supported by the gem gets aggressive and buffs you with Feeding frenzy and then you give all minions this: Feeding Frenzy buff: Feeding Frenzy grants 10% more Minion Damage, 10% increased Minion Movement Speed and 10% increased Minion Attack, and Cast Speed.

So they won't go aggressive and it should not interfere with meat shield.

I feel better now.
Last edited by GrunkleBob on Jan 18, 2021, 3:08:20 PM
Maybe a newbie question, but what is the explanation for why Bone Offering is supposed to be level 8 and no higher?

The guide says "fully level all gems" except for CWDT. Shield Dash is level 1 (and the spoiler/hidden text has an explanation, thank you!). I just can't find the explanation for this. Cheers!
"
Silentknyght wrote:
Maybe a newbie question, but what is the explanation for why Bone Offering is supposed to be level 8 and no higher?

The guide says "fully level all gems" except for CWDT. Shield Dash is level 1 (and the spoiler/hidden text has an explanation, thank you!). I just can't find the explanation for this. Cheers!

The gems you need to have at a certain level have the level written next to them. Bone offering has an 8 next to it in the gems section.

The level requirements are to keep attributes to a minimum and cast when damage taken as low as possible so that it fires as much as possible.

Since we need a good golem, and it doesn't die that often, having a higher cast when damage taken fits well here.

Good luck!
Last edited by GrunkleBob on Jan 18, 2021, 5:08:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info