[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

well with insane gear we can reach 22k ES xD
New video: Uber Cortex

This has to be the most pointless of the new uber bosses. You get an extra boss per phase, the random mods are 200% strong and can range from something irrelevant to 200% inc AoE and 60% inc damage. And in the end you just get some random (i.e. 99.9% trash) synthesized bases plus the loot from the regular Cortex with the same exact chance of dropping the flask.

There is no reason to do this other than for the challenge. Or a video I suppose.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
New video: Uber Cortex

This has to be the most pointless of the new uber bosses. You get an extra boss per phase, the random mods are 200% strong and can range from something irrelevant to 200% inc AoE and 60% inc damage. And in the end you just get some random (i.e. 99.9% trash) synthesized bases plus the loot from the regular Cortex with the same exact chance of dropping the flask.

There is no reason to do this other than for the challenge. Or a video I suppose.

If you dont mind dying and aren't selling the kill or w/e its OK to do since theres always a chance for a great synth base, but like you said it can be super bullshit with the mods, with some mods you end up corpse rushing to DPS as much as you can before you get one shot.

I would say uber sirus is a no brainer, but after farming him like 10 times I think uber sirus might be a nerf to loot.
Uber Sirus can drop a belt thats worth 3c, you get it most of the time and it comes at the expense of the one guranteed unique drop (normal sirus has to drop a helmet, gloves, jewel or sword on death).
The 20% Awakened gem chance is nice however.

Uber Maven is a no brainer, extra loot is extra loot and people who do normal maven without a problem will easily do it deathless.

Uber Eater and normal eater are both bullshit, I must've done like over 50 this league, the quant doesn't make any difference nor uber or not.

Uber Shaper is always worth it for the orb of dominance chance.

Uber Uber Elder, has the highest chance to drop orb of dominance but the fight can be tricky, however I've been doing it consistently last few days.

Uber Exarch is yet to be tested by me, the uber rewards for him and eater seem REALLY lame for what they are.
Last edited by Firestrike9 on May 30, 2022, 4:09:28 AM
"
Firestrike9 wrote:
Uber Exarch is yet to be tested by me, the uber rewards for him and eater seem REALLY lame for what they are.

But I'm not playing the Ascendant. The freaking irony! ))
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Firestrike9 wrote:

But I'm not playing the Ascendant. The freaking irony! ))

Sick!

Uber Exarch down btw, which marks the last uber boss boss for me :))

Ruby flask with inc effect lets use leech through annihilation, DPS is important because he spams ball phase every 15 seconds which is a guaranteed death 90% of the time.
Last edited by Firestrike9 on May 31, 2022, 11:15:27 AM
"
Firestrike9 wrote:

Ruby flask with inc effect lets use leech through annihilation, DPS is important because he spams ball phase every 15 seconds which is a guaranteed death 90% of the time.

Would you explain this in more detail please? If there's a way to leech through immune phases, that's a very important feature...
hi

league is bullshit for me. Especially the lightning mirrage and cold degen are totally bullshit.

build works as expected.

a question

I try to get the solaris fully upgradet, but when i do the vessel in the map device it isnt full at the end.

Did they something change?

Edit i found the reason. The vessel count as fragment an i had no fragment passive atlas tree on.

Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Jun 1, 2022, 4:49:35 PM
"
hi

league is bullshit for me. Especially the lightning mirrage and cold degen are totally bullshit.

Heh, they got me the first few times, until I realized I saw them ONLY appear if the floor is sparkly with lightning. THen they were (a) easy to know to look for and (b) trivial to avoid.
Last edited by Graiaule on Jun 1, 2022, 11:31:04 PM
Build is an absolute killer for this league, can easily get 40/40.

"
Firestrike9 wrote:
Build is an absolute killer for this league, can easily get 40/40.

Lol thats the most crazy comment i saw. Only to get the grind themes in this league done you need a nolife playing style.
Also the 2 essences or 6 groves things are totaly bullshit. I did over 400 essens craks and only one time it was 7 essences and then it gives not a second. And yes i have the atlas tree points.

Not to mention that getting that super guci gear need also a big time investment.

Yes if i buy a lot of challenges then its ok isch done.

But if i will do them all myself easyly is verry crazy comment :-)

With the playtime from 2 to 3 hr a day like i can do.

Last league i made all challenges myself exept maven, as i dont get the memory game done. Also i tried it now for nearly 40 times.

But this league i die to often from things i cant see.

@grainaule.

Yeah this bitches are not sooo bullshitty. But i do a lot of harbingers and groves and then i cyclone in the pack and i am dead. :-(

dont misunderstand me. The build is fine and i like the playstyle verry much. But some of the league mechanics they changed i hate a lot.
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Jun 3, 2022, 8:43:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info