[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Vadriel_73 wrote:
Thank you guys for all the tips and crafting suggestions!

Looks like I have to learn a lot more about crafting in PoE.
One last question: If I throw a Hunter Orb on a chest piece and don't get +%int, can I try again or do I need a new chest?

Thanks

P.S. Maybe a small section with crafting tips and tricks in this guide wouldn't be so bad.

1) For chest you need to use crusader's orb, hunter's orb is for helmet.
2) You can use the these orbs only on bases that have no influence, so if you miss %int, you will need new chest.
im about done with my build now.. upgrades are insanely expensive.. but overall fantastic version from scion, but takes more currency to achieve tankiness.

i actually skipped a cold to the core megalomaniac, to get overlord

https://pastebin.com/19fVZq2x
"
Cjin wrote:
"
Vadriel_73 wrote:
Thank you guys for all the tips and crafting suggestions!

Looks like I have to learn a lot more about crafting in PoE.
One last question: If I throw a Hunter Orb on a chest piece and don't get +%int, can I try again or do I need a new chest?

Thanks

P.S. Maybe a small section with crafting tips and tricks in this guide wouldn't be so bad.

1) For chest you need to use crusader's orb, hunter's orb is for helmet.
2) You can use the these orbs only on bases that have no influence, so if you miss %int, you will need new chest.

Thanks, looks like I was a little bit confused. :)

But one more question, according to the guide I only need "Sovereignty", "1% reduced mana reservation" and "Enlighten Lvl 3" to use all auras (Discipline, Flesh and Stone, Aspect of Spider and Frostbite with Blasphemy).
I even have "Enlighten Lvl 4" and still need 6 jewels with 1% reduced mana to use all and having enough mana to cyclone?
Where is the error? Must be the aspect on the glove with socketed Enlighten?
you cant have any mana multiplier skills where you have aspect of the spider..thats why you reserve too much mana
"
larsclod wrote:
you cant have any mana multiplier skills where you have aspect of the spider..thats why you reserve too much mana

Thanks
Can anyone explain to me the use of Blade Blast? I feel like it's the one dead skill in the build, but it is probably used for something. I was wondering if I could switch it for something else or if it killed the build.

Thanks
"
RavenCla wrote:
Can anyone explain to me the use of Blade Blast? I feel like it's the one dead skill in the build, but it is probably used for something. I was wondering if I could switch it for something else or if it killed the build.

Thanks

Blade Blast isn't in the final gem list. See the first page of this thread.
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
RavenCla wrote:

Thanks

Blade Blast isn't in the final gem list. See the first page of this thread.

Oh I see...It's in the POB link and that's been my main source of checking since the layout is a little strange (It's a me problem not the page problem). Thank you though I will double check with the POB and what is on this page! I appreciate the help!
well rip harvest craft, top gear gona be high priced again :/
"
archwerewolf wrote:
well rip harvest craft, top gear gona be high priced again :/

As it should always have been. I can't sell any of the items I've crafted! (Yeah, they're not as good as what I am wearing, but I did craft them and use them on my way up the ladder, and in previous non-Harvest leagues I was always able to sell them.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info