[3.13] Burning Arrow Ignite Elementalist / ES Tree Added

Couple of quick ideas. Try Scourge arrow as your clear skill, it hits entire screens without need for a multi proj. Additionally, if someone with the build can try Assailium and let us know how that goes?
Ty for build. All perfect, but... 5 offcolor sockets on 200dex Zodiac... Its impossible(Actually possible, but very expensive. 3900 chromatic on average, or random with white sockets in the syndicate)
Last edited by tennamidy on Jan 16, 2021, 7:34:49 AM
"
tennamidy wrote:
Ty for build. All perfect, but... 5 offcolor sockets on 200dex Zodiac... Its impossible(Actually possible, but very expensive. 3900 chromatic on average, or random with white sockets in the syndicate)
Yeah, I am in the process of finding a workaround for that.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Asenath%27s_Chant
this is your best bet for now.
What do you guys think about running Bereks Grip? seems to be much better while clearing compared to ignite prolif
Last edited by bosmano775 on Jan 16, 2021, 9:01:35 PM
"
bosmano775 wrote:
What do you guys think about running Bereks Grip? seems to be much better while clearing compared to ignite prolif
assuming you meant bereks respite? you can use it if you want, im not having any issues with ignite prolif myself but i might try out the ring
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:
"
bosmano775 wrote:
assuming you meant bereks respite? you can use it if you want, im not having any issues with ignite prolif myself but i might try out the ring

yeah sorry my bad, thats what i meant;)
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:
"
tennamidy wrote:

Well, 6 link doomfletch worth like 20c. 3 green + 2 red + 1 blue = 20 chromas.
"
Vladmade wrote:
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:
"
tennamidy wrote:

Well, 6 link doomfletch worth like 20c. 3 green + 2 red + 1 blue = 20 chromas.

he was referring to the CWDT setup, which had 4 blue and 1 red, not the BA links :p
So end game, hyrri ire is BiS for this build?
"
jbitz wrote:
So end game, hyrri ire is BiS for this build?

The added damage sure feels nice and the + dodge is a welcome boon. I imagine you can make up the damage in other places if you find an armor that seems to jive with the build.

not sure what that'd be though. Kintsugi is always good for defensives could always go Kaom's heart if you pick up exposure from a cluster jewel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info