[3.13] Burning Arrow Ignite Elementalist / ES Tree Added

hey buddy.

You also could add flame wall to this build. Its alot of extra dmg if a projectile like burning arrow shoots through it. In pob u also can tick "projectile travelled through flame wall" in configuration.

You write 6 mil ignite but even with the 5 link setup (removing lightning damage) I get 9.2 mil in PoB. Did the last PoB update fix some things for this build? Also how important do you think the shock node is? I would like to be ailment immune instead if it's only some dps we lose.
Last edited by Jeromeo on Jan 14, 2021, 10:05:44 AM
"
Albenza wrote:
hey buddy.

You also could add flame wall to this build. Its alot of extra dmg if a projectile like burning arrow shoots through it. In pob u also can tick "projectile travelled through flame wall" in configuration.

That's a hell of an idea. Ill have to look into that :)
"
Jeromeo wrote:
You write 6 mil ignite but even with the 5 link setup (removing lightning damage) I get 9.2 mil in PoB. Did the last PoB update fix some things for this build? Also how important do you think the shock node is? I would like to be ailment immune instead if it's only some dps we lose.
The shock node gives us 100% uptime on shock, which, even at its minimum, is a huge damage increase. And if you're at 9.2mill you probably forgot to change the box on "is this enemy a boss" to Sirus. Should be around 6mill with that turned on.
"
MandaRhyn wrote:
League starting with this tree will be a pain in the ass tho going from left side to assassin is like 23 points of nothing except strength/dex/life node also accuracy while leveling might be sketchy ? idk

I'm not sure if BA after first lab is going to carry you until maps but otherwise as non league start this seems promising
The pure scaling on ignite eary on should carry us to maps while moving through the tree. We get quite a few damage nodes on the left side to help push through to the right side. The only stage i see this build struggling in is the early mapping stages when we're trying to get itemized after act 10.
Updated: Added leveling guide, and I will be updating the POB as soon as I can with leveling trees and a leveling guide built into the notes as well!
Anxious to see how you level this out. I was looking at DI elementalist for fat ignites but this makes it even easier and safer due to the removal of channeling. Great job so far.
"
corebot wrote:
Anxious to see how you level this out. I was looking at DI elementalist for fat ignites but this makes it even easier and safer due to the removal of channeling. Great job so far.
I was a little nervous about the leveling process myself, but after thinking about it and pathing out my leveling trees, it doesn't seem too bad.
Hi, what do you think about Black Flame for your build later on?
Instead of Mastermind of Discord maybe Elemancer and Wither Totems for debuff?
Just wanted to know your opinion on this. ty
Damage you count on is a damage with 5 BA stacks, which means you need to shoot a boss 5 times in ~2 seconds (ignite and debuff duration)

I guess we gonna have 2-3 stacks most of the time. And what about ignites from Proliferation ? How exactly does it count BA stacks on map clear if we use GMP ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info