Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.13

"
This is probably my most valuable item in my stash. Can this work for this build? I know the extra ES is wasted for health, but I think the ES would still add to the damage, as would the frenzy charges (which cyclone would proc easily).

Let me know before I sell it. I would rather repurpose it for this build if possible.

The biggest question I have is whether the explody part works in our build since we don't scale any physical damage.

===========================

ok I have done a bunch of research tonight talking with other players.

The chest will function well but the explosions will not be huge. They will still occur though.

One suggestion to significantly improve the explosions was to take 2 points and spend them on Magmatic Strikes on the tree which then allows the explosions to benefit from some of the Fire scaling we have. These two points don't help RF at all since they are damage converts but they do help the explosions which should help clearing.

As such I think I am going to take this armor off the market and see how it works in this build unless anyone sees a gotcha that I missed.
I have done some other research tonight regarding Elemental Overload.

The Cyclone-Inspiration pairing alone should easily keep up EO all by itself. Anything else Ball Lighting provides in terms of crit is just gravy and BL instead will focus on Elemental Equilibrium.

As such I can rethink the trigger Scepter now since Inc Crit strikes would be a waste.

What other spell would be useful to cast automatically along with these two?

Ball Lightning(or Storm Brand) - Flammability - ?

This is my next research project.. :)

I have to get to actually playing this build eventually :)
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 26, 2021, 12:22:33 AM
"
I have done some other research tonight regarding Elemental Overload.

The Cyclone-Inspiration pairing along should easily keep up EO all by itself. Anything else Ball Lighting provides in terms of crit is just gravy and BL instead will focus on Elemental Equilibrium.

As such I can rethink the trigger Scepter now since Inc Crit strikes would be a waste.

What other spell would be useful to cast automatically along with these two?

Ball Lightning(or Storm Brand) - Flammability - ?

This is my next research project.. :)

I have to get to actually playing this build eventually :)

As far as I see we're not using a guard skill. And yes, you should :P With my current changes I have a bit over 7500 HP (Put some 2 points into sockets and put some trash in it that gives more than 5% life or 5% + something useful for what I have), but my regeneration dropped by 200/s. The 5% phys reduction I lost from less armour shouldn't matter too much. It feels a bit beefier now, but I just did my lab to get the last points, so that's not really suited for comparison. Izaro fell fast though. Also attempted to corrupt some gems. Didn't work out, heh. I'll see if I can go higher than T10 maps tomorrow, it's almost 6am here and I really need to sleep. (Ran 2x lab and it took soooo long with adjustments in between and me being a greedy dingus checking every nook and cranny for shrines, troves and argus)
Want to play a beginner friendly, highly expandable and reliable build? Try WreckerOfDays' ! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 -- My Hideout -> https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/2881
"
LibraExAnima wrote:
Is my current scepter better than a doryani's? Let me rephrase. Is my scepter better than 130% elemental damage?

You have "Adds 2 to 4 fire damage to spells" at scepter. Does it trigger EE, which works against you?
"
ComeToDaddy wrote:
"
LibraExAnima wrote:
Is my current scepter better than a doryani's? Let me rephrase. Is my scepter better than 130% elemental damage?

You have "Adds 2 to 4 fire damage to spells" at scepter. Does it trigger EE, which works against you?

oh my, I totally missed that!

This is from the build guide:

Because we select Elemental Equilibrium on the tree, be sure to never "add" fire damage to your Attacks or Spells. Otherwise, EE will always work against us.

If we use a Bottled Faith, should we replace Purifying Flame for something else?
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 26, 2021, 12:43:57 AM
"
LibraExAnima wrote:

As far as I see we're not using a guard skill. And yes, you should

I was looking through the guard skills and the choices are very limited.

Molten Shell - Breaks EE
Arcane Cloak - not enough mana to make it useful
Immortal Call - no endurance charges in build

I think that leaves only Steelskin. I have no experience with this gem.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 26, 2021, 1:21:55 AM
After theory crafting too many combinations, I am going to settle on this choice for the trigger scepter.

Storm Brand - Flammability - Void Sphere

I chose Storm Brand over Ball Lighting because it hangs around a little longer which may be beneficial in a boss fight. But I will swap Storm Brand and Ball Lightning and test both thoroughly.

Void Sphere is a really cool skill I used in a previous build. It deals no elemental damage so it does not effect EE. It has a Hinder effect on nearby enemies which naturally stacks with our chill from Skitterbots to really slow down the monsters.

By the way, here is the Scepter I will be using in case others are looking for something similar to incorporate this into their build. This is not GG but it should be very solid for mapping.

I am also considering Frost Bomb over Void Sphere to help with bosses who regen like crazy. Now that I understand EE better, Frost Bomb will not conflict with our EE.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 26, 2021, 7:37:04 PM
"
ComeToDaddy wrote:
"
LibraExAnima wrote:

While that is true, I don't think it matters. My right ring adds lightning damage to my attacks, so cyclone always triggers Equiilibrium, right?
Want to play a beginner friendly, highly expandable and reliable build? Try WreckerOfDays' ! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 -- My Hideout -> https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/2881
"
LibraExAnima wrote:
"
ComeToDaddy wrote:
"
LibraExAnima wrote:

While that is true, I don't think it matters. My right ring adds lightning damage to my attacks, so cyclone always triggers Equiilibrium, right?

EE is tricky. I don't think Cyclone is the issue. I think it is Ball Lightning that may conflict with EE since it contains two different elements because of your scepter.

Hopefully some one can clarify but my first instinct is that while you have lightning on your cyclone and you want to keep the scepter, I would temporarily remove ball lightning from your build.

If you remove BL, I think Cyclone should effectively proc EE for you with no conflicts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info