Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.13

"
Ormoslormos wrote:
One thing I don't understand. The tree/ascendancy enables 4 golems. And the buffs are boosted per summoned golem. But still the links have 3 golems and a random support (infernal legion). Why? Wouldn't a 4th golem be far superior by boosting all buffs?

You're granted a "4th" golem (duplicate of one already summoned) by the ascendancy nodes. The other types of Golems don't do much to support RF by way of their skills, so Carrion, Lightning or Ice won't benefit the build much.

As WoD states in the detail, Infernal Legion is just for fun. You can put something else in there to buff/assist the Golems as desired. Previous builds had CWDT to automatically respawn the golems without having to manually trigger.

I personally like it that way so that the life regen from Stone Golem stays up permanently - important for early RF sustainment.
Returning player that mostly played RF

I'm a bit curious how is this supposed to performed compare to a marauder's ascendency RF build ?

Like sure you have a lot's of damage amp but 4kHP on a RF build when HPs are your base damage.

Also can you sustain righteous fire while the earth golem is down ?

I'm like really intrigued by that build yet i'm affraid that this is just too hard to play
With my current PoB for this, with really bad gear, losing the stone golem makes you lose 64 life/s from having 5,2k. That's for 4 seconds before the golem comes back, makes 256 life lost. Plus, if you think that's a problem, you have 3 kinds of golems but can summon 4, so just double up on the stone golem, one dies, you have the buff from your second.

Numbers change a bit, since i plan on using Saffels for the extra max res.

Should not be much of a Problem.
Hey guys, any idea on which on anointment to go? thanks again cant wait to try this build tomorrow!
"
Rex_Urhole wrote:
"
Ormoslormos wrote:
One thing I don't understand. The tree/ascendancy enables 4 golems. And the buffs are boosted per summoned golem. But still the links have 3 golems and a random support (infernal legion). Why? Wouldn't a 4th golem be far superior by boosting all buffs?

You're granted a "4th" golem (duplicate of one already summoned) by the ascendancy nodes. The other types of Golems don't do much to support RF by way of their skills, so Carrion, Lightning or Ice won't benefit the build much.

As WoD states in the detail, Infernal Legion is just for fun. You can put something else in there to buff/assist the Golems as desired. Previous builds had CWDT to automatically respawn the golems without having to manually trigger.

I personally like it that way so that the life regen from Stone Golem stays up permanently - important for early RF sustainment.

Hey mr. Rex what's your view on this build compared to other RF choices? Mostly interested in ascendancy
Last edited by saakurou on Jan 15, 2021, 3:38:53 AM

can we chang Bastion of Elements to Heart of Destruction 60% aoe is better for me than some def in softcore league + is this biuld fast iam reading some thing like watch a movie while playing dose that mean i will take a lot of time to clear map or thay mean i will not have to focus to much
Last edited by MaxFox1823 on Jan 15, 2021, 5:01:38 AM
"
MaxFox1823 wrote:

can we chang Bastion of Elements to Heart of Destruction 60% aoe is better for me than some def in softcore league

I had about the same thought as you. In HC I might go Bastion for SC I am thinking going for Heart of Destruction in final Lab (I am going SSF so might take a long time anyway until I find all trials).
cyclone as a momevt skill isnt that bad thing for clear speed as cyclone slow you
Last edited by MaxFox1823 on Jan 15, 2021, 6:13:29 AM
"
Rex_Urhole wrote:
"
Ormoslormos wrote:

You're granted a "4th" golem (duplicate of one already summoned) by the ascendancy nodes.

I am happy for the explanation, but still confused as hell =D
I've been re-reading the updated elementalist nodes and can't find anything that mentions 1 golem being counted as "double". I feel so silly.

Will use this build as my league start in HC anyway :)
hi there, thanks for the build!

how face tanky , noob friendly and mistake forgiving is this build? Can this build outregen some monster/boss hits even on t10+ maps? Like a RF jugg/chief can do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info