[3.13] Devon's Max Rage Berserker | Endgame viable | up to 13MIL DPS!

"
Jerrinst wrote:
How is this build working out for you so far?
Interested in trying it out when I get time to actually play the league

It's really good, snapping necks and cashing checks :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
I have been playing your build for quite sometime and it's just crazy... character is so crazy that I'm worried kitava will kill me in seconds next time.yeah I died 3 times for headbutting kitava for 1st time... It's my first Marauder build so I'm not good with it.. 😂😆
With all your attack speed, how are you sustaining enough mana not to bottleneck?
IGN - Imgur
"
Madbeats wrote:
With all your attack speed, how are you sustaining enough mana not to bottleneck?
Replica conq efficiency and a non-channeling mana cost ring with mana leech on one of my weapons. Not sure if you need all of that but let's say I was prepared :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Hello, nice build :)
Any updates on leveling guide?
it's cut off on Act 4

Thanks!
A map clear video would be nice, I'm trying chain hook for the first time and it honestly feels like crap lol.
IGN - Imgur
"
Kogmaw wrote:
Hello, nice build :)
Any updates on leveling guide?
it's cut off on Act 4

Thanks!

Ah yep, I'll do it now.

"
Madbeats wrote:
A map clear video would be nice, I'm trying chain hook for the first time and it honestly feels like crap lol.

It's slow at start. Needs a lot of attack speed.
Near the end of the story and good lord I am in love with this build. Good stuff
"
Lady_Rarity wrote:
Near the end of the story and good lord I am in love with this build. Good stuff

Thanks man! :D

"
Madbeats wrote:

I'll post a video today or tomorrow, some kind of early showcase. Doesn't feel like crap at all :D
Console pleb checking in (Xbox). I only use build guides for this game, I don't have a mind enough for all the stats and such.

Gonna use this build when the new league starts (roughly 5 hours).

Have a few hundred hours in the game, have gotten other builds up to mid-80s before.

Wish me luck!

If I have any issues using the build, I'll give my perspective of slightly-above-idiot-level player.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info