Trading improvement QoL

"
vio wrote:
the decision enforced on you is to either sell/buy alot OR play the game alot.
if that slows you down, it's intended.

their decision to not implement a trader in the hideout was made 5 years ago, nothing changed on the game's side since.

no...
it is only because it would take time to make an in-game trading system, and they worked on other things.

(and don't trust every
Last edited by GKPlight on Jan 14, 2021, 3:28:34 AM
"
Yloss wrote:
"
Deathfairy wrote:
I assume you did not read trade manifesto, please go read that thank you.

I did it thanks but that manifesto is pretty old and meanwhile game evolved and changed ... that manifesto could as well.
I really don't get why game can't be improved because 5 years ago they stated something ...
Only stupids can't change their minds.
I imagined i stirred a mess with the post but hoped to get some constructive criticism at least or different new ideas for the devs to think about.
Sigh.

The manifesto is around 3 years old, and GGG has repeatedly verified in their Q&A sessions that it is still current. Their stance on this has not changed since the game started.

Second, you may have read the manifesto, but you didn't understand it. The trade system is as it is to limit trade, because unlimited trade would pretty much kill the game.

The only mechanism that actually limit the trade is the requirement for interaction. Your suggestion would remove that interaction, effectively doing the same damage as if an auction house was implemented.

The discussion is not 'AH' or 'not AH', but 'easy trade' or 'not easy trade'. Your suggestion is 'easy trade' which is why it can't be done.
Last edited by Cyzax on Jan 14, 2021, 4:03:43 AM
"
Cyzax wrote:
"
Yloss wrote:
"
Deathfairy wrote:
I assume you did not read trade manifesto, please go read that thank you.

I did it thanks but that manifesto is pretty old and meanwhile game evolved and changed ... that manifesto could as well.
I really don't get why game can't be improved because 5 years ago they stated something ...
Only stupids can't change their minds.
I imagined i stirred a mess with the post but hoped to get some constructive criticism at least or different new ideas for the devs to think about.
Sigh.

The manifesto is around 3 years old, and GGG has repeatedly verified in their Q&A sessions that it is still current. Their stance on this has not changed since the game started.

Second, you may have read the manifesto, but you didn't understand it. The trade system is as it is to limit trade, because unlimited trade would pretty much kill the game.

The only mechanism that actually limit the trade is the requirement for interaction. Your suggestion would remove that interaction, effectively doing the same damage as if an auction house was implemented.

The discussion is not 'AH' or 'not AH', but 'easy trade' or 'not easy trade'. Your suggestion is 'easy trade' which is why it can't be done.

Well guess time will tell.
They need support to go on; if ppl will keep buying packs amd mtx they are right, if things change they maybe will adjust accordingly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info