[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

Small cluster with endur. charge generation when hit recently and IC on CWDT is my best thought.
"
davido123 wrote:

Im using storm brand to inflict flammability curse and combustion, with the helmet i also apply that boosted exposure, if for exmaple im battling with conquerors, i just need to drop storm brand and hit them 2 times on full stacked divine ire, looking at them frying like a butter on a pan

Doesn't the combustion debuff get overriden by divine ire's ignite since the source of ignite becomes divine ire's?
You can aplly multiple ignite but only the highest one deal dmg
Can someone please help me with Elemental Focus in the PoB tree? why is it glowing? it doesn't seem to be active https://imgur.com/a/NqOdSVY

EDIT: 30 seconds later i found a rare item in the build that says "allocates elemental focus" sorry for the inconvenience.
Last edited by Yan_n on Jan 18, 2021, 3:31:16 PM
I've seen a lot of people in this thread mention mana issues. Sub out Unbound Ailments support for Inspiration support. Unbound Ailments primarily just increases the total ignite damage, rather than the ignite DPS, so it's the best candidate to sub out. Inspiration nets you a 35% more multiplier and its basically always at 5 stacks. In POB make sure you check "Do you use inspiration charges" as the damage doesn't get calculated otherwise. It's about on-par with Unbound Ailments, while netting a much smoother playstyle.
I'm not quite sure what I should spend my last 2 lab points on: Bastion of Elements or Shaper of Storms?
Could you make a list of what cluster jewel passives to go for?
"
Ilyustar1337 wrote:
I'm not quite sure what I should spend my last 2 lab points on: Bastion of Elements or Shaper of Storms?

From what im reading in this thread, bastion of elements is not worth it, because it doesnt protect you against phys/chaos damage. Im torn between Shaper of storms and mastermind of discord.
"
I've seen a lot of people in this thread mention mana issues. Sub out Unbound Ailments support for Inspiration support. Unbound Ailments primarily just increases the total ignite damage, rather than the ignite DPS, so it's the best candidate to sub out. Inspiration nets you a 35% more multiplier and its basically always at 5 stacks. In POB make sure you check "Do you use inspiration charges" as the damage doesn't get calculated otherwise. It's about on-par with Unbound Ailments, while netting a much smoother playstyle.

Except that Unbound Ailments has almost the same damage boost as Inspiration at 34%, while increasing duration by almost twice that, and increasing shock by 34% as well. Just craft minus mana rings or use a Praxis if you don't have Elreon's mods yet and can't afford to buy rings with it already on them. Could maybe see it being close if you aren't using Shaper of Storms, but the extra duration is still great against bosses to let you move freely for longer before you need to recast.
Last edited by BCRebel on Jan 18, 2021, 4:52:06 PM
TBH i currently have pretty GG gear. Next upgrades cost few ex a pop.

Oscilating around 1m ignite dps. Its very hard to balance offence and defence in this build, you could spend 150 points on the tree and it will be not enough.

Without cluster jewels there is not much to scale in late game.

Almost every build I checked on poe.ninja oscilates also around 1m dps.

TBCH this is “NOT A LOT”, we dont have leech and clear takes more time than simple explosion X chain.

Any hit skill is a lot easier to scale.

This seems like a great league starter because it works on pinut budget, but its not really an endgame build. Same like ED/Contaigon, hits ceiling very very fast.

—-

My question is rather about what can we convert into after being done with “league start part”

Ps. I would feel decent in late with around 5-6m dps.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info