[3.13] Juggernaut Earthshatter Build - Tanky - Easy All Endgame Content

Thank for the build, it is really a build for me!
I have a few questions:

1) I have never seen flask with the suffix "of the order". Where do I get them?

2) Unstoppable is only for movement. When I use leap slam, is it quite enough speed? And what could you recommend instead of this ascendancy point?

3) I have problems to find a good mace. I am looking socketed gems for melee splash support. And other really necessary things? When i found a mace with high dps it is better then another one with lower physical dps?
Of course, attack speed and critical strike and area damage....but with all in the searching list I have really problems to found a good one.
"
rettmich wrote:
Thank for the build, it is really a build for me!
I have a few questions:

1) I have never seen flask with the suffix "of the order". Where do I get them?

2) Unstoppable is only for movement. When I use leap slam, is it quite enough speed? And what could you recommend instead of this ascendancy point?

3) I have problems to find a good mace. I am looking socketed gems for melee splash support. And other really necessary things? When i found a mace with high dps it is better then another one with lower physical dps?
Of course, attack speed and critical strike and area damage....but with all in the searching list I have really problems to found a good one.

1. Its a Veiled suffix https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_critical_utility_flask_modifiers

2. Unstoppable is for stun prevention.If you don't take it, you will die a lot.

3.Its very easy for the mace, just take the one with the highest physical damage + crit mod. If you search in poe trade just put in pDPS square a number

Sham
Thanks for the guide, there are some quite well-thought-out mechanics in it!

Two questions: A big cluster jewel with Overlord is quite an investment. There are some Megalomaniac Medium Cluster Jewels around with Overlord AND Drive the destruction. Disadvantage: I can't find a way to implement Mob Mentality this way. Which of these three passives are most important in your build?

And a question to "Cast when damage is taken": many builds try to leave CWDT on a certain level so it can trigger well. Is it intentional that your CWDT is level 20?

Best regards
Stoni
"
stoni111121 wrote:
Thanks for the guide, there are some quite well-thought-out mechanics in it!

Two questions: A big cluster jewel with Overlord is quite an investment. There are some Megalomaniac Medium Cluster Jewels around with Overlord AND Drive the destruction. Disadvantage: I can't find a way to implement Mob Mentality this way. Which of these three passives are most important in your build?

And a question to "Cast when damage is taken": many builds try to leave CWDT on a certain level so it can trigger well. Is it intentional that your CWDT is level 20?

Best regards
Stoni

1.Overlord is the most important

2.I took a level 20 CWDT for 2 reassons.Its a juggernaut he can take a lot of damage before triggering CWDT and i want to trigger a level 20 molten shell. Its possible i will put the Divergent CWDT in the build, but it still need some testing.

Sham
Have you tested the gloves with the implicits

Exerted Attacks deal 27% increased Damage
Warcry Skills have +2 seconds to Cooldown ?

Are they a better choice for the melee spiked gloves?

Thanks for answering!
"
rettmich wrote:
Have you tested the gloves with the implicits

Exerted Attacks deal 27% increased Damage
Warcry Skills have +2 seconds to Cooldown ?

Are they a better choice for the melee spiked gloves?

Thanks for answering!

Nope spiked are better, cd of my warcries are 3.67 sec, in that time i can use 8 times the warcries. So thats every 0.45 sec a warcry.

Sham
Last edited by Doomshamino on Jan 31, 2021, 3:03:08 PM
Hey Sham, thanks for the build I've been having a blast playing it and can't wait to see how far I can push with it this league. Just out of curiosity though, do you need to have all of those Warcries or would the build maybe benefit from some other tertiary abilities? I know they make up a good portion of the build and how it plays but I feel like I'm never able to actually use them all before the first one I used is already off CD. Not that it feels clunky in any way, but it feels like having that many is kind of a waste potentially.

It plays just fine and clean regardless and feels really good all around, but just figured I'd ask if maybe you tested some other abilities along the way or if this has purely been a warcry spam build from start to finish.

Thanks again, you've really helped me return and enjoy the game for what it is after a long break from it.
"
Kohtas wrote:
Hey Sham, thanks for the build I've been having a blast playing it and can't wait to see how far I can push with it this league. Just out of curiosity though, do you need to have all of those Warcries or would the build maybe benefit from some other tertiary abilities? I know they make up a good portion of the build and how it plays but I feel like I'm never able to actually use them all before the first one I used is already off CD. Not that it feels clunky in any way, but it feels like having that many is kind of a waste potentially.

It plays just fine and clean regardless and feels really good all around, but just figured I'd ask if maybe you tested some other abilities along the way or if this has purely been a warcry spam build from start to finish.

Thanks again, you've really helped me return and enjoy the game for what it is after a long break from it.

It was from the start a warcry spam build, because eartshatter works so good with the warcries.

But its not really that random, I took warcries that do all something else.

1 Infernal is for clearing,

2 Enduring for defence

3 Seismic for Aoe,knockback and bosses

4 Intimidating for bosses

One cry i can skip and that is infernal

Btw is you are intrested this is my POB from the new league, I always try to make the build stronger.

Played around with the new quality on gems and some new cluster and gear.

https://pastebin.com/DPtpKYqs
Last edited by Doomshamino on Feb 2, 2021, 12:47:26 AM
I can't seem to find how you're getting power charges? Is it from Mob Mentality only?
"
MrNachoe wrote:
I can't seem to find how you're getting power charges? Is it from Mob Mentality only?

yes in combination with the shield that gives max powers the whole time.

Sham

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info