[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

"
Goldant wrote:
Is it too bad to use this build without the dead reckoning jewel? (using normal skeletons) I want to try this build as leaguestart but I don't know if I would be able to buy/drop the jewel.

The jewel is VERY cheap.
You cannot count on it being a drop (ssf)

On day 1 of a new league, it can cost 2-10c
After that, its usually 1-4c.

I start this build with melee skels, and transition to skel mages after i can afford the jewel.
"
Odif wrote:
"
Goldant wrote:
Is it too bad to use this build without the dead reckoning jewel? (using normal skeletons) I want to try this build as leaguestart but I don't know if I would be able to buy/drop the jewel.

The jewel is VERY cheap.
You cannot count on it being a drop (ssf)

On day 1 of a new league, it can cost 2-10c
After that, its usually 1-4c.

I start this build with melee skels, and transition to skel mages after i can afford the jewel.

Thanks! I will definitely use your build! I will post my thoughts on it next week!
so do you recommend the duration tabula over a 6l with a good life roll/ some other stats?
"
Frauztea wrote:
so do you recommend the duration tabula over a 6l with a good life roll/ some other stats?

Yes.
Unless the chest has something special, +2 duration gem levels is just too strong for the price.

Last league, +2 duration tabulas cost 9c on day 2 of the league.
"
Odif wrote:
"
Frauztea wrote:

Yes.
Unless the chest has something special, +2 duration gem levels is just too strong for the price.

Last league, +2 duration tabulas cost 9c on day 2 of the league.

thanks, appreciate the answer
Can you ask me to remove "Greater Multiple Projectiles Support" from with skeleton, can you reduce the speed of clear map? Because I found that when linking with "Greater Multiple Projectiles Support", the clear speed is much faster than the link.
"
BlackLionXIII wrote:
Can you ask me to remove "Greater Multiple Projectiles Support" from with skeleton, can you reduce the speed of clear map? Because I found that when linking with "Greater Multiple Projectiles Support", the clear speed is much faster than the link.

It's a choice.
Feel free to modify the build as you wish.
GMP gives more clear, less single target, more screen spam.

My only rule is...
If you are a newbie, follow the guide as written.
If you are experienced, modify it as much as you like.
Which build would you transition this into. Thanks for the guide.
Guys i need help:) I want to try to start this build. Can you share a slightly late build with clusters, jewels, and so on what to strive for. I'm afraid that in the basic gear on the t13 blight it will be difficult.
"
Odif wrote:

My only rule is...
If you are a newbie, follow the guide as written.
If you are experienced, modify it as much as you like.

Ha, good answer!
The number of times I've looked at someones build after they have complained xxx build doesn't work, and found they have ignored all the important bits (My favourite was the one who was self cursing themselves, but without a headhunter....)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info