[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

"
Edius wrote:
hi, where i can find older version melee skeleton with triad gloves?
Thanks.

I deleted it.

Perhaps that was premature.
Short question:

Can I use Poacher's Aim instead of pierce support?
Hi there.

First things first, it's my first necro build and for the moment i quite enjoy it, so thanks ^^

Then i was wondering, why don't you mention Alberon's Warpath?
You can use them early on, has move speed and comes quite cheap.

plus an additionnal skeleton.
"
Odif wrote:
"
Skua99 wrote:
I just got a Tabula with +2 to Duration Skills. This would take my Summon Skeleton level from 25 to 27. Seems like a good thing, but when I look at my tool tip, the only thing I see is a raise in my Skeleton life. But I am loosing a large amount on my life when I replace my regular 6 link. I have a huge amount of Resistance so that really does not enter into the decision.

So which one should I use?

PoE has defective tooltips.
They are particularly defective for minion skills.
The tooltip tells you nothing about minion dps.

It sucks.

Does that mean that I got a bump in DPS with the Tabula and it would be the best choice?
"
Samu_h wrote:
Short question:

Can I use Poacher's Aim instead of pierce support?

Unfortunately, all these modifiers do not work on the minions, if it work the best option on the Pierce would be the anointments Piercing Shots on the amulet. Lioneye's Vision is the only option but I prefer to stay on Femurs Staff
"
Odif wrote:
"
Edius wrote:
hi, where i can find older version melee skeleton with triad gloves?
Thanks.

I deleted it.

Perhaps that was premature.

Which gem can be replaced with empower?
"
Which gem can be replaced with empower?

skeleton mage scale much weaker from gem levels than other minion, mainly due to the fact that they throw spelas with a very high frequency. Put Empower for one of the suport will dps downgrade.
Just finished act 4, the build is op af im impressed, but I have a Sire of Shards is it possible to implement or worthy to use it? Love the guide thank you ^^
"
Odif wrote:
"
Devilcorpsdoc wrote:
I was curious why bone offering isnt linked to CWDT since it needs to have a high uptime...

Bone offering cannot be linked to CWDT, only skills from gems can.

I hate to be that person but flesh and bone offering works with CWDT, ill just take out descerate for another CWDT set up for defense. what level should i keep bone at?
First of all, thanks a lot for your build. It's really great and i'm loving it.

Any idea how to enhance single target? I'm trying to do blight which is working pretty well until there is a boss with a protection bubble that basically cancels skeleton mages. When i try to kill him there isn't enough damage. Any ideas? Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info