Atlas Passive Trees in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

Einhar Missions in Areas grant 100% increased Favour.

what does this mean. Favour as in master favour used to get items for hideout, or the new favour in league which is spent for sacrifice rewards?
"
Zenshii wrote:
Einhar Missions in Areas grant 100% increased Favour.

what does this mean. Favour as in master favour used to get items for hideout, or the new favour in league which is spent for sacrifice rewards?

the first, the league mechanic spending currency is called 'tribute'
+
Last edited by HenckellX on Jan 11, 2021, 5:14:01 AM
This is easily the league i'm the most hyped for of the last year. Thanks. Way to go guys.
does blight rewards work on blighted maps?
this looks awesome. I prolly go Syndicate + Essence so I can do some crazy shitez
the 5 worst days in POE history :> Why hasn't anyone perfected a time machine or cryo sleep...:>
Last edited by wolfwing on Jan 10, 2021, 8:51:39 PM
A lot of excitement here until you realised that it is very hard to get 10pts in each region for the majority of the players. As Chris mentioned, you wont fill up all 10pts in all region until way after Sirius A8. And these pts aren't tradable unlike craftable watchstones. After a week or 2, majority will be crying for GGG to make it easier to get the Atlas passive pts for them to enjoy it.

It is better to plan for 4-6pts gameplan each region. The same as we dont plan for level 100 passive skill tree points when we do the Path of Building.
"
Guenny57 wrote:
Everyone reading this is beautiful! Love you guys!

awwhh UwU
Looks like Haework is going to be my favourite zone.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info